Teaching Jobs in Adelaide?

Guest susanh

Guest susanh

Hi there,

I am planning a move to Adelaide in the next 6 months or so. Originally I was going to WA and was being offered low-cost housing, a teaching job etc.

However, my ex-h has been offered a job in Adelaide and it would make more sense for me to move that way so my girl can see her dad.

So now I'm worried that even if I get the 475, I have no idea as to how I go about gaining a teaching position there. Do I apply from here or wait 'til I get there, and how easy/difficult is it to find work?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

Guest chris_mac
Hi there,

I am planning a move to Adelaide in the next 6 months or so. Originally I was going to WA and was being offered low-cost housing, a teaching job etc.

However, my ex-h has been offered a job in Adelaide and it would make more sense for me to move that way so my girl can see her dad.

So now I'm worried that even if I get the 475, I have no idea as to how I go about gaining a teaching position there. Do I apply from here or wait 'til I get there, and how easy/difficult is it to find work?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

Hi Susan

Welcome to poms in oz..

I cant help personally with your questions but i can provide some links for your perusal.

Teaching in Adelaide - Poms In Adelaide (A little old but im sure still relevent)

134 Education jobs in Adelaide available now at Byron Employment

Teaching in Wine Regions

Living in Adelaide

Information for Future Staff

Living in Adelaide

Hope they help

Best wishes

Chris

Guest susanh

Thanks for the welcome and the reply Chris.

I opened the first link and read someone in the same position with advice. I'm getting a headache trying to find where to begin but you have sent me down the right path.

Cheers,

susan

Archived