New SA Skills List

Alan Collett

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Alan

I moved your post out of George's thread about the CSL and capping because all eyes have been on the SA website all day, to no avail but thanks very much for getting the gen and writing an article about it so promptly.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Kate

Yes, Painters & Decorators survived and are still on the SA 176 List. The really good news is that SA are promising to try to process applications for sc 176 sponsorship within about 4 weeks whereas in other States it is taking 10-12 weeks.

As things have turned out I need not have chivvied you the other day but when one does not know what might happen there is no point in taking an avoidable risk, I feel. It would have been dreadful if you had lost out.

Hugz

Gill

xx

Guest Mel.R
Hi Kate

Yes, Painters & Decorators survived and are still on the SA 176 List. The really good news is that SA are promising to try to process applications for sc 176 sponsorship within about 4 weeks whereas in other States it is taking 10-12 weeks.

As things have turned out I need not have chivvied you the other day but when one does not know what might happen there is no point in taking an avoidable risk, I feel. It would have been dreadful if you had lost out.

Hugz

Gill

xx

This is fab news for many.

However i just wanted to let you know that on my SA tracking page it says that it could be up to 6-8 weeks for an answer - don't want to put any dampners - but could be a more realistic time scale.

But 4 weeks would be great!!

Mx

Guest katypritchard

I can wait the 6 weeks just hope we get it! I rushed the application because I was worried - think you can apply again though if it fails, if not we will have to apply somewhere else :-) after all I have been through with this Visa I am not giving up that easy!!!!

Archived