What sort of property am i looking for!!

Dawny

This is more than likely a real dumb question but.... Im looking for a property with land big enough to have a couple of horses and our two dozy dogs!! If i google semi rural im presented with houses with huge amounts of land miles away from know where we are talking 25 plus acres plus, any ideas what i should be looking for:arghh: Please xx

This is more than likely a real dumb question but.... Im looking for a property with land big enough to have a couple of horses and our two dozy dogs!! If i google semi rural im presented with houses with huge amounts of land miles away from know where we are talking 25 plus acres plus, any ideas what i should be looking for:arghh: Please xx

Hi Dawny

It is not a dumb question at all, we want the same thing. I normally go into Real Estate Australia, then click in which state and go for acerage/semi rural. We have had some very nice properties come up with everything we would need, just a shame we cant go for a while now.:cry:

Hi Dawny

It is not a dumb question at all, we want the same thing. I normally go into Real Estate Australia, then click in which state and go for acerage/semi rural. We have had some very nice properties come up with everything we would need, just a shame we cant go for a while now.:cry:

Cheers Andy, we have been on that one also plus a few more besides, Like you say its all you want in a home just not really so far out for us, im the dopy one who doesn't drive spent all my time passing exams to drive horse's and small carts lol, i have a license for that!! Typical...

Any help?

adelaide hills small acreage properties - Google Search

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Guest9973

You will find some cracking propertys here,but might pay a premium.

I find that either the house is crap and the land good - or the other way around.

I've two friends with ten acres but in steep creeks - great view and fab for sheep - but not for horses.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest just jo

if you are interested in staying in the north east of Adelaide, i would suggest you have a look at One Tree Hill, Gawler, Kersbrook, Hewitt and Roseworthy.

its a bit of a trek to the City and the beaches but the Barossa Valley is on your doorstep and its very beautiful. Have a look at Golden Grove and Banksia Park, they are suburbia but the fringes have some magnificent properties with plenty of land available.

found this in One Tree Hill

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105418614&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=76191252&s=sa&tm=1238645765

and this

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105346820&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=76191252&s=sa&tm=1238645765

this in roseworthy

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105408249&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=50099049&s=sa&tm=1238645856

and this

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105638603&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=50099049&s=sa&tm=1238645856

and this total gem in Kersbrook

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=105144127&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=39040210&s=sa&tm=1238645962

Jo

• 2 weeks later...
if you are interested in staying in the north east of Adelaide, i would suggest you have a look at One Tree Hill, Gawler, Kersbrook, Hewitt and Roseworthy.

its a bit of a trek to the City and the beaches but the Barossa Valley is on your doorstep and its very beautiful. Have a look at Golden Grove and Banksia Park, they are suburbia but the fringes have some magnificent properties with plenty of land available.

found this in One Tree Hill

52 GAWLER ONE TREE HILL ROAD, YATTALUNGA ONE TREE HILL

and this

LOT 4 KAISER DRIVE ONE TREE HILL

this in roseworthy

LOT 55 TWARTZ ROAD ROSEWORTHY

and this

LOT 35 HORSESHOE DRIVE ROSEWORTHY

and this total gem in Kersbrook

KERSBROOK

Jo

Thanks Jo, some great looking properties there, Keeping our options wide open now! So guess we have a lot more work to do, thanks again x

Guest Paul EDGE

If your looking for finance on the land/ project be careful of the zoning as it can be difficult to get mortgages on certain rural zones, that's if you need finance of course.

Cheers

Paul

Archived