Happy Valley,

Dawny

Hi Dawny,

A few of my friends live in Happy Valley and love the area. We actually stayed there with friends 9 years ago when we came for a reccie and because of Happy Valley, we fell in love with Adelaide.

HV is about 35 mins from the city, unfortunatly with no train line but has a good bus route. Its a family area with generous size houses and leafy, quiet streets.

Its also about 15 mins from the beach, so I think its got a lot going for it. :smile:

But once you get here have a good look round at all the suburbs and I'm sure you'll fall in love with one of them!

Judi x

Hi Dawny,

A few of my friends live in Happy Valley and love the area. We actually stayed there with friends 9 years ago when we came for a reccie and because of Happy Valley, we fell in love with Adelaide.

HV is about 35 mins from the city, unfortunatly with no train line but has a good bus route. Its a family area with generous size houses and leafy, quiet streets.

Its also about 15 mins from the beach, so I think its got a lot going for it. :smile:

But once you get here have a good look round at all the suburbs and I'm sure you'll fall in love with one of them!

Judi x

Many thanks Judi for your reply, We will be looking semi rural as we will be bringing two dogs with us, also in the future a couple of ponies, Would this still be a good area, Sorry for the questions but you can only do so much with google, Also any info in schools,

Many thanks x

Hiya Dawny, no problem hun. I think your 2 dogs will love the walks around there and if you go just a little further on from HV, you'll find the semi-rural lifestyle you are looking for, with properties with a bit of land attached.

Try also looking at Mount Compass, thats getting into the rural side of south adelaide. There's a fantastic farming community there with cow racing and tractor pulling shows once a year, total madness but great community spirit. House prices are pretty good to for what you get.

Judi x

Hiya Dawny, no problem hun. I think your 2 dogs will love the walks around there and if you go just a little further on from HV, you'll find the semi-rural lifestyle you are looking for, with properties with a bit of land attached.

Try also looking at Mount Compass, thats getting into the rural side of south adelaide. There's a fantastic farming community there with cow racing and tractor pulling shows once a year, total madness but great community spirit. House prices are pretty good to for what you get.

Judi x

Many thanks Judi, for all your help, will take a look at what you have mentioned x

Archived