House for sale, Brighton, East Sussex

Guest BarbersRgo?

Guest BarbersRgo?

If you have come back, buy our house so we can go !!! LOL:cute:

As if getting the visa isn't stressful enough - now need to sell.

Here's the link www.4salehome.co.uk this house helps you make the most of the little sunshine we get here.

Good luck to all of you who have returned.

Guest janeubu

hi ya did you use an agent for visa and who?hope the house sells soon,have you thought about renting your house.cheers jane

Guest BarbersRgo?

Hi janebu

For visa we used Mark Schwartz of Visaconnect (not to be confused with visaconnections). He was excellent made sure all i's were dotted and t's crossed before submisson. Always there when we had a query too. Do you need a number. He is an Aussie but works in London.

Did think about renting our house but have put too much into it. I work in lettings and have seen what some people do to houses.

Caroline

Guest nikkichap

Lovely house. Great views of the sea. I love Brighton. Good luck with selling. I hope it doesn't take too long to sell.

Guest janeubu
Hi janebu

For visa we used Mark Schwartz of Visaconnect (not to be confused with visaconnections). He was excellent made sure all i's were dotted and t's crossed before submisson. Always there when we had a query too. Do you need a number. He is an Aussie but works in London.

Did think about renting our house but have put too much into it. I work in lettings and have seen what some people do to houses.

Caroline

hi caroline,cheers for the info.We are at the start of it,but at least we are going for it.Iwas going to rent our house but i,ll think twice know.Have you been to oz before?where do you fancy living.jane.:jiggy:

Guest BarbersRgo?

Hi Jane

Good luck with the visa thing.

Yes we went to Adelaide and Perth last year. Wonderful. We have decided South Australia is for us and we will probably settle in Victor Harbor. Just depends on job situ. Hubby is the barber and we will prob start own shop. We have to go again in next couple of months to validate visa, will be very sad to have to come back again.

As I said good luck with things. This is a great site for all the info you need but if I can be of any help let me know. Have you been to Aussie yet? Where are you going to settle?

Caroline

Guest janeubu
Hi Jane

Good luck with the visa thing.

Yes we went to Adelaide and Perth last year. Wonderful. We have decided South Australia is for us and we will probably settle in Victor Harbor. Just depends on job situ. Hubby is the barber and we will prob start own shop. We have to go again in next couple of months to validate visa, will be very sad to have to come back again.

As I said good luck with things. This is a great site for all the info you need but if I can be of any help let me know. Have you been to Aussie yet? Where are you going to settle?

Caroline

hi ya,ye we spent xmas in sydney,then camper van up to brisbane,barrier reef then melbourne.We fell in love with the place.We would have to live in qsl for two years with 176 state sponsorship,thats fine though made our minds up for us as we could not decide between brisbane and melbourne.Have fun on tour next tripxjane:smile:

Archived