flights booked

Juliep

Guest AndyandYvonneD

Hi Julie,

We fly to Brisbane on the 7th April, so hopefully meet up with you at a pio meet one day over there. Best of luck.

Yvonne & Andy x

Hi Julie,

We fly to Brisbane on the 7th April, so hopefully meet up with you at a pio meet one day over there. Best of luck.

Yvonne & Andy x

hi that would be good to meet up when we get ver there.

we live in Preston at the moment.

julie:laugh:

Guest AndyandYvonneD

Hi Julie,

We are in Blackpool, so not far from you now!! Just getting ready for the shippers next monday!

Yvonne & Andy x

Hi Julie,

We are in Blackpool, so not far from you now!! Just getting ready for the shippers next monday!

Yvonne & Andy x

im booking our movers tomorrow John Mason and they do the packing so one less stress, im just working my notice now but still got lots to sort out, where you going to live in Brisbane?

Guest AndyandYvonneD

Hi Julie,

Am logged into chat if you want a quick chat in there, we too are using John Masons, seemed very good to us and good reviews. We are looking at possibly Bracken Ridge, North Lakes, Mango Hill areas, how about you?

Yvonne x

Guest DadAgain

There'd be something seriously wrong with you if you*werent* scared!

Having said that, once you hit the ground you'll be so busy trying to get settled you wont have the time or energy to worry!

Enjoy Brisbane - and dont be afraid to ask others for help, we all know what its like and things can get daunting!

Guest mustang
Hi Julie,

Yvonne & Andy x

Hi guys,

Well done on getting your visas. This my first attempt at replying to anyone so i hope it works? just thought i would drop you a line about car hire, for when you arrive just incase you need transport.Ive got to know a company quite well who are based on gold coast and brizzy airports,he can do great rates on long term hires or short term.He has helped loads of us poms when we arrive,his website is WWW.actionrent-a-car.com ask for Micheal Edina ,tell him mark recomended you.

Good Luck.

Archived