now for the really dumb question

lynnes

i have read on another thread, but cant find it again, that people have sent their passports off to have visa put in using special delivery envelope. Now fo the dumb part, do i sent this to the general passport office or DIAC.

I sometimes wonder how i ever managed to get this far in the process lol :err:

Guest TheStyrings

Hi

You have to send your passports to Visa Evidencing Dept. at Australia House in London.

Hope this helps.

Dawn x

Guest TheStyrings

Ur not a thicko - they dont always make things very clear. We got our visa on 30/1/09 and it is so exciting when you get them back with the visa sticker in. Good luck.

Dawn x x

Guest TheStyrings

By the way Lynne when do you have your flights booked for? We've got ours booked for 23 May.

Dawn x x

Guest barab

If you think that's bad we were flying out the following week and didn't even know about this step,until our sponsor in Oz mentioned it.So we sent them off to London and made a phone call and they got back to our house in the nick of time,one day before we flew!

So don't worry it doesn't take long for them to actually do the deed.

Good luck.

omg barab, thats really scary. I have been told that you dont actually have to have the paper one in as its all done electronicaly but not taking any chances. Be just my luck to get to the airport and find we cant go.

Archived