finding accomodation in melbourne

Guest chris b

Guest chris b

hi would anybody mind helping me !

i have a wife and 3 teenage girls and am looking for rentals in melbourne area.

can anyone suggest the best course

is is best to arrange a month long holiday let or a short term hotel boking and then go looking when we arrive ( we dont intend to buy for at least 12 months )?

i have heard that it can be difficult to arrange long term rentals from here in uk

much appreciate any advice or experience

Guest pleasant jo

Hi, problem with doing a hotel or holiday let is you need to keep the rest of your life in a storage container. which costs money. My parents are in oz at the mo and they have been staying in 3 bed cabins all over oz including melbourne. They come home in 3 weeks so i have asked them to bring me some details with them . I think these come from about $100 a week.Depending on the season. It may be a short term sollution while looking where to settle.

So sorry, theres no answer to your question,just another idea.

Guest thepriceclan

Hi, we are going to live in Perth in October and we are going to arrange a holiday let for up to 4 weeks before we go. When we are there we will look for a long term rental. Regarding your stuff, it will still be on the high seas so you will have a few weeks to find somewhere.

Our removal company don't need a permanent address, just the holiday one and an email address and mobile number which you can get before you go. You can also contact them regarding where to deliver our stuff when you are ready.

Sarah.

Archived