Possible accommodation in Melbourne long or short term ............

Guest itskaren

Guest itskaren

Hi

Our offer of a large 6 bedroomed , 5 bathroomed house in Montrose (Eastern Surburbs) of Melbourne has been accepted so it looks as though it is going to happen.

It is a two storey house and would suit a whole family that could rent/lodge the upstairs. The kitchen downstairs would be shared.

I just wanted to 'put the feelers' out to see if anyone was interested before I officially advertised it.

We have not decided on a date to move in yet but possibly one month to three depending on the vendor. (it is now 10th March) We are flexible.

The only problem is that is needs decorating throughout as it has disgusting navy blue walls everywhere! As long as this is acceptable then all is good!

Anyone vaguely interested??:rolleyes:

Guest Toorak Trev

There is a dutch guy out that way. I think his name is Furkew? but he advertises on a website by move to melbourne - why not have a chat to the site owner Kate and Furkew himself?

Good luck with the venture

Guest itskaren
There is a dutch guy out that way. I think his name is Furkew? but he advertises on a website by move to melbourne - why not have a chat to the site owner Kate and Furkew himself?

Good luck with the venture

I am not sure whether you are being insulting or helpful! Thanks if you are!:smile:

:mad: if you're not!

Guest Toorak Trev

?? Not really sure where you are mistaking my post? But Furkew (sorry if spelling is off) may have some friendly advice thats all. And you might find Kate also helpful. Didn't mean anything else.

?? Not really sure where you are mistaking my post? But Furkew (sorry if spelling is off) may have some friendly advice thats all. And you might find Kate also helpful. Didn't mean anything else.

Hi Trev.

Spelling is spot on :) but not everybody knows me, so my monniker can be interesting sometimes of course.

BTW, I lived in Clogland for 20 years, but i'm a pom through & through :yes:

First question to the OP. Did you by any chance buy the place from a couple called Gary & Carmel ? Friends of ours had a place in Kallista & a very big place in Montrose up for sale, and they had bought a place in Warnambool. The last time I saw the house in Montrose, it was pretty colourful to say the least. :wink:

If you are looking to rent out part of the house, contact Kate from Moving to Melbourne. She offers our unit as well, and is excellent. Also you might want to chat to somebody at Lilydale Uni for example or even chat to a real estate agent locally. Rentals in our area due to the bushfires are in high demand from what I understand.

Hope that helps a bit, otherwise you can always PM me.

Chat soon

Paul (Furkew)

Archived