Help Need room

Guest alan r

Guest alan r

:wubclub: Hello my name is Kirsty Alan R's wife...in predicament hubby can't find work for love nor money after nearly a year we have decided to go home.Hubby is going home with the kids in may i am staying to finish my contract in the hospital and remain with my beloved king charles dog till she can travel....looking for a room in which i don't have to spend to much ( been ripped off so bad in the past)and where we can be safe...in we i mean my dog to.I work in the Wesley (Auchenflower/toowong) so need somewhere arround there willing to travel but don't want to go to far. Can anyone please help i'm DESPERATE. Need somewhere say from begining june. Hope to hear from someone xxxx

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Kirsty

Sorry we can't help as in Melbourne but hope something comes along soon. Really sorry it hasn't worked out for you in Australia, did you not fancy trying another state before heading back?

Kate

Guest snow white

hi kirsty,

sorry to hear things have not worked out for you daphne has replied offering you a house in redland bay to use i dont know if thats near you or not you would do well to look in the papers into a shared house that way it wont cost you a fortune as your only paying your share of rent and you only need it short term

lelsey x

Hi have a look on Gumtree or Stayz, you may find it harder to get a house share with a dog but im sure someone will be out there who doesnt mind pets. If you don't mind be around teenagers look into student accommodation/flats as these are normally reasonably priced, another option would be to ask the hospital about their accommodation.

Good Luck with everything

Cal x

Archived