Short Term Accommodation - McCrae (Mornington Peninsula)

Guest AJB

We have a 3 bedroom house available for short term rental for those interested in having a look at the Mornington Peninsula. The house is located 5 minutes walk from McCrae beach (voted the best family beach on the Peninsula) and shopping plaza.

McCrae is located 15 minutes drive south of Mornington.

A weeks rent is set at $700 although cheaper rates can be negotiated for longer stays. A 6 month lease can also be arranged.

This a fully furnished house, fully enclosed and family friendly. Pictures and details can be sent on request.

All enquiries welcome

AJB:spinny:

Mcrae is a nice area so sure you will get some takers soon....although you could always contact the victoria bushfire appeal who are crying out for homes for people who lost everything in the fires, when I spoke with them recently they were desperate for houses for people who lost everything....didnt matter which area!! Goodluck.

Deb xx

We have a 3 bedroom house available for short term rental for those interested in having a look at the Mornington Peninsula. The house is located 5 minutes walk from McCrae beach (voted the best family beach on the Peninsula) and shopping plaza.

McCrae is located 15 minutes drive south of Mornington.

A weeks rent is set at $700 although cheaper rates can be negotiated for longer stays. A 6 month lease can also be arranged.

This a fully furnished house, fully enclosed and family friendly. Pictures and details can be sent on request.

All enquiries welcome

AJB:spinny:

hi we would be interested and would be looking at short term for a about 3 4 weeks we coming aug to oct time could you send me pics of it please my email is donnadougan@hotmail.co.uk. could you keep me posted about this seems just right area etc many thanks

Archived