carine senior high school perth

Guest janeandandy

Guest janeandandy

Hi

Does anyone know anything about carine senoir high school in perth and what the catchment area would be? I have a 13 year old girl and we are hoping to move to WA next year.

Thanks Jane

Hi

Carine SHS has a very good reputation. I'm not sure about catchment area but I was talking to a Mum the other day and she said that even though we live in Duncraig we could still put our names down for Carine. Hope this helps

Guest Clairey b

Hi Jane

Our friends son has just started at Carine and apparently loving it. They are living in Sorento (not sure if thats in the catchment, but think it may well be). Funnily enough they are from Bromyard and we are from Ledbury so not far from you!!!

Claire

Guest janeandandy
Did you look on the School's web site? Carine Senior High School - Home Otherwise give them a call and ask.

Hi Bob

Thanks i have looked at the web site and it looks a great school. We are going to Perth this summer for a reccy so i will hopefully go and visit with my daughter.

cheers ,Jane

Guest janeandandy

Hi Claire

Thanks I can't believe i've found someone from Herefordshire who has gone to the very place i have honed in on. Are you living hoping to go to Perth too? we are coming over for 4 weeks this summer for a reccy as i,ve said above and to get our 175 visas stamped, can't wait.

Cheers Jane

Archived