HI - Another Newbie

julzcary

Hi Folks,

Been reading the forum all day and got lots of tips and info - Thanks!

Just been over to the Goldcoast for 3 weeks on a reckie (without the kids!), having done Melbourne and Sydney last year. We've decided that the Goldcoast is for us, and going to embark on the visa process:arghh:. I'm a town planner, and my hubby is a self-employed painter and decorator.

Had a positive meeting with the head of planning on the goldcoast, where they said that they would sponsor me in with a visa, when a suitable job comes up. However, rather than wait around and waste time, we gonna get on with a 176 visa and see how things go. No doubt you'll see some HELP posts from me in the near future!

Julie

Guest snow white

hi julie,

welcome to pio, you will get lots of help on here on the visa process feel free to ask away all the best for your future plans we live on gold coast with our 6 children, we have friends in robina and varsity lakes its a great area to bring up a family

Lesleyx

Guest donovan

Hiya Julie and WELCOME to PIO, great choice choosing the Gold coast, we live on the GC with our 3 boys, plenty to do. Good luck with the process

Sarah x

Archived