Mountain Creek, Sunny coast

kellyjamie

Guest mansfiea

hey kelly, i live on the very edge of mountain creek / buderim, in a housing estate calle Timberdale and I love it, really peaceful, but plenty of people about to.

Mountain Creek state school is one of the best in the area aparently, my boys will be going there, eldest will start prep next year.

Theres a new pub/tavern just opened, ive not been but my hubby has, he says its good !!

He also plays cricket for the local team, which has helped socially, everybody is so nice.

Feel free to pm my if you want more info.

Angela

Guest jewels1356

my freids kids went to mountain creek till they moved now theyu go to buderim school i think they are both good schools

julie

xx

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Kelly

Yeah we live off Stringybark Road in Buderim, and very nice and quiet it is. You will love the area.

Mountain Creek is also reputed to be a good place to live as well.

We have no little kids so can't tell you about the schools.

Good Luck wherever you settle.

Caz

I am curious about mountain creek as well, we had not really looked at the gold coast, we fell in love with a few places like mooloolaba, noosa, rockhampton and cairns.

I dont drive however so to live in the back of beyond although tempting wouldnt be viable :)

We dont have children yet, but will do :) we are sporty and love diving, love watching rugby and aussie rules, and like the occasional pub :) and shop so to be near these things are essential for us.

Guest cazbeckham

Wiggly

Mountain Creek is not on the Gold Coast, nor is Mooloolaba or Noosa, they are on the Sunshine Coast. The Gold Coast is south of Brisbane.

Rockhampton and Cairns is getting way up north in the tropical zones.

Try doing a seach on the internet for places that you are able to walk to in certain areas.

We are about 9 kilometers from Mooloolaba

Best of Luck

Caz

Guest o2coffix001@optusnet.com.

Hi Kellyjamie We have relocated to Mountain Creek from Melbourne 2 months ago.My son goes to Mountain Creek school and loves it. Mountain Creek has affordable housing and rent and is a real family area. It is 3kms to beach front.

Hi,

We are in Sippy Downs, Chancellor Park, not far from Mountain Creek my son goes to TAFE there (well it say Mooloolaba TAFE but it is sort of in Mountain Creek).

Mountain Creek has a good reputation and is a big school, my son goes to Chancellor Park School another very good school and quite new (I think at 4/5 years old).

Mountain Creek is a good location in terms of school, tavern, supermarket and not to far from the lovely Mooloolaba beach.

Enjoy researching

Wiggly

Mountain Creek is not on the Gold Coast, nor is Mooloolaba or Noosa, they are on the Sunshine Coast. The Gold Coast is south of Brisbane.

Rockhampton and Cairns is getting way up north in the tropical zones.

Try doing a seach on the internet for places that you are able to walk to in certain areas.

We are about 9 kilometers from Mooloolaba

Best of Luck

Caz

Hi Caz,

no i am aware these places arent on the gold coast, sorry my point is the places we have been to before are all further up, sunshine coast, mid and north queensland. And that i had not thought about anywhere on the gold coast before reading peoples posts on here :) as we had only heard of the rough sides of the gold coast before (ie gangs, drugs, violence etc) and thats from mates in Brizzie lol

Archived