IT Network Engineers. Wheres best place for work??

Guest samlee

Hi All.

We have recently got our PR visa and are trying to decide where to settle in OZ. I'm a Chef so there will be work all over for me but hubby is in IT and it may be limited. He is a Network Engineer (Cisco). Where would the best place be to settle? We like the idea of Perth but are worried there may not be enough work there.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks x

Can't answer your question I'm afraid, but hoping you could help me with something if you don't mind. I'm also a Cisco IP engineer (lapsed CCNA), and have been working as such for almost 5 years. Do you know if these skills could fit somewhere within the 'occupations in demand list'. Basically I need to get 60 points here if I'm going to stand a chance of passing ACS!! Any comments appreciated. Many thanks, and good luck.

• 5 weeks later...

Can't answer your question I'm afraid, but hoping you could help me with something if you don't mind. I'm also a Cisco IP engineer (lapsed CCNA), and have been working as such for almost 5 years. Do you know if these skills could fit somewhere within the 'occupations in demand list'. Basically I need to get 60 points here if I'm going to stand a chance of passing ACS!! Any comments appreciated. Many thanks, and good luck.

Can anyone help please?!

Archived