Window Cleaner

Ses

if you were to also offer a sevice of cleaning out the window track that collects dust and the odd fly on the inside ,then im sure you would get lots of custom .......i do it with mrs tonymans toothbrush and a narrow implament on the vac but its a time consuming job as there are so many windows .......my Dad likes to clean our windows when he comes over ......it is a job that gets over looked by myself........

My neighbour has a window cleaning business and I know he charges over two hundred dollars and will not take off screens. How do I know this, my friend used him once. Gives you an idea that it don't come cheap in Aus, hence people do not have window cleaners like they do in UK.

My mum paid eighty dollars for her small units windows to be cleaned

I honestly cannot understand why people cannot clean their own windows....am I missing something.

Well my Mum is 93 going on 94 so she has a bit of a problem cleaning the windows.

My friends never maintain anything, they get people in to oil the outside furniture.

So I guess it depends on what you want to do with spare time.

Personally I would not pay a window cleaner and don't, live on a dirt road and hose pipe is all that is needed

I honestly cannot understand why people cannot clean their own windows....am I missing something.

Gosh ,it must be wonderful to be able to do everything yourself.

I used to do ours in the UK until the ladder slipped and I ended up in hospital.

Ladders and age don't go too well together.

Mike

Archived