Mental health nurses

Guest JoanneHattersley

Hi guys, my names Ashley. I'm a mental health nurse working here in Glasgow. I'm 24 been qualified and working for addictions and child protection for the past 2 and a bit years. I'm planning to move to Melbourne in a years time the now (Oct 2012) for good however i'm coming out to Melbourne for a holiday/visit in march 2012 for 3 weeks. My flights are all booked. Would anyone kindly meet up with me for some drinks and show me around the city. Will be travelling myself. Highly appreciated it. Thank you

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lisabreeze

Hi folks, i'm moving out to Sydney in Feb to start work at The Forensic Hospital in Malabar as a mental health nurse.

If anyone else is going to work there it would be good to chat and we can meet in Sydney before we start. Drop me a line or 2!

Lisa

x

Hi all,

I am needing some guidance. I am a mental health nurse who has worked in CAMHS for most of my career. I am struggling to find a job in sydney where i am desperate to return to. I understand from when i worked in oz on my holiday visa about 6 years ago that services are different; CAMHs exists as does Youth Health . I am a band 6 CPN in edinburgh at the moment , really doesnt seem to be many oppertunities for nurses in this field. so far have applied for one, awaiting interview I am keen to keep going with finding other jobs. Any advice welcome.

Archived