Bankwest

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest JoanneHattersley

I get asked a lot of questions about Bankwest as I am with them.

• They have NO charges whatsoever
  • I am currently getting 10% interest on my savings. You MUST leave it in there a year to get that though
  • The number of branches are limited however but they are slowly building up! 3 have opened in Brissie in last year!
  • Online banking brill
  • Cant open from UK though

If anyone has any mroe questions please throw them in here and I`ll try and answer them!

PLEASE bear in mind that rates etc do change and the same rates that I got a year ago may now not be valid

My only grip with Bank West Jo was that locally here they wouldn't let my dad change his travellers checks they said he had to open an account (we went here as he'd changed them there last time and we were doing our shopping), they said it was a new directive. I argued that as a tourist how could he do that... I called my bank and they said they'd never heard of such a thing and changed his cheques. Now this may have just been the local branch here.

I get asked a lot of questions about Bankwest as I am with them.

• They have NO charges whatsoever

• I am currently getting 10% interest on my savings. You MUST leave it in there a year to get that though

• The number of branches are limited however but they are slowly building up! 3 have opened in Brissie in last year!

• Online banking brill

• Cant open from UK though

If anyone has any mroe questions please throw them in here and I`ll try and answer them!

PLEASE bear in mind that rates etc do change and the same rates that I got a year ago may now not be valid

Just tried them as 10% really interested me, but it seems the highest they are offering now is 4.21%

Archived