Jade Goody

Guest WARDStoOZ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest earlswood

At first I did not like Jane Goody but after the years I began to admire they way she just said the first thing that came into her head be it cringeworthy or funny, she is not like the people we have in politics sport media who just bull**** and spin with prepared speeches or quotes.

RIP Jane you were a good person with a big heart.

Guest kazmatt
hi paul

my 2 ear old died from it its such a horrible disease and so many die from it , i wish they would find a cure its horrendous to know your own baby is going to die before you !

i feel sorry for jade losing a life so young and not being able to be their for her children growing up x

lesley x

i feel for you, its things like this that make you stop and remember, we kind of understand but not willing to talk about it on here, take care, matt.

Guest snow white

ive just heard the news that jade died on mothers day and i guess jade being jade and being a mother she hung on for mothers day for her boys i guess they will always have an angel watching over them now just like i have my angel Natalie my sympathy and my heart goes out to jade and her family in this heartbreaking time xxxxx

lesley x

Guest NurseFlo

R.I.P. Jade. I wasn't a fan particularly but felt she tackled her disease head on and crammed a lot in once she knew she was running out of time. Lets hope the media can now let those little boys of hers grieve for their mummy, in peace and with the dignity and respect they deserve. xxx

Guest Mylady's O/H

To be honest I thought this was just another publicity stunt.I thought she would make millions and then make a remakable recovery.How wrong I was!! SHE WAS SO YOUNG ITS FRIGHTNING.

My thoughts are with her family but especially with her little boys.They are so young to be dealing with a pain so great.I still have not recovered from losing my Dad 2 years ago and Im 40.

Jade RIP.

Guest NurseFlo
To be honest I thought this was just another publicity stunt.I thought she would make millions and then make a remakable recovery.How wrong I was!! SHE WAS SO YOUNG ITS FRIGHTNING.

My thoughts are with her family but especially with her little boys.They are so young to be dealing with a pain so great.I still have not recovered from losing my Dad 2 years ago and Im 40.

Jade RIP.

I have to confess I initially thought the same (publicity then a recovery) because she actually looked so good/well even without her hair - is that bad of me to say? Its so tragic. May she rest in peace.

For anyone that has lost someone close - parents, children, friends etc - a high profile death like Jade's will no doubt bring back your own personal pain, and for anyone thats feeling that right now I extend my sympathies, and hope you have someone close you can share it with, or even just get a big hug xx:hug:

Guest paul n kath

sooo sad the news that Jade had lost her battle for life, althought I have not agreed with her decisions in life i wish her family peace, but saying that if I had her oppertunties|I would have done the same for my family, RIP Jade xxx

sooo sad the news that Jade had lost her battle for life, althought I have not agreed with her decisions in life i wish her family peace, but saying that if I had her oppertunties|I would have done the same for my family, RIP Jade xxx

I agree also Kath x

I would just like to offer my support to Jades family and hope that they can remember Jade for the true laugh she was....My mom suffered with cancer and i lost my nan last year to this horrible illness so i know exactly wot they are going through..

RIP Jade and god bless lady....Your boys would be proud of what you have achieved..

A life is for living and by god you have done that lady.....

Guest elisabethk345

Although everyone could see it coming I was still struck when I heard that Jade had died. God bless her and her boys!

However, I am not sure if her decision to market herself and her death in that way was the right decision.

Although everyone could see it coming I was still struck when I heard that Jade had died. God bless her and her boys!

However, I am not sure if her decision to market herself and her death in that way was the right decision.

Some seem to agree with what she did whilst others don't, BUT , in her position, i think i would have done exactly the same, infact if it secured a good financial future for my children i would have done anything.

Cal x

Guest snow white

at the end of the day who are we to say what she should or should not have done marketing her death for her boys future, we will never truly know what we would do unless we were the ones in the same situation its amazing what you will do if you have too when it comes down to it. i say everyone's entitled to do or make whatever choices they believe are right for them and their family and as for jade she has left a lifelong legacy of saving thousands of other womans lives and their futures now because of her one death and its something that will never be forgotten

lesley x

Archived