Meet & Greet

Guest theweekshousehold

Guest theweekshousehold

Hi

Has anyone got information on meet and greet in Brisbane. Looking to join you all in Sept and any useful information would be great as have 3 small children (1,2,3) so need stress free life.

Guest CppSco

Hello,

We are not in Brisbane yet I'm afraid, just noticed that you are hoping to

be out there in Sept. We are also hoping to be out there this year, looking at October time. I understand why you would want it to be as stress free as possible with 3 young children, we've two aged 7 and 2. Our 7 year old does not want leave his friends and football club!!!!

Good luck with your move,

Linzi&Scott

Guest lolly

Hi

Met a couple at the emigrate show last week that offer this type of service in Brisbane.

www.pomspersonaltouch.com

They were a really nice couple that seem genuinely to want to offer the type of service they couldnt get when they moved over last year.

Hope it helps :yes:

Lauren

Guest michele'n'michael
Hi

Met a couple at the emigrate show last week that offer this type of service in Brisbane.

www.pomspersonaltouch.com

They were a really nice couple that seem genuinely to want to offer the type of service they couldnt get when they moved over last year.

Hope it helps :yes:

Lauren

Hi i've looked at the 'personal; touch' website its gr8! What emigrate show were you talking about?? It's got me curious!!

• 2 months later...
Guest Angie. p
Hi

Has anyone got information on meet and greet in Brisbane. Looking to join you all in Sept and any useful information would be great as have 3 small children (1,2,3) so need stress free life.

Hi

Check out www.brisbanefirstconnections.com.au This might just be what you are looking for. Best of Luck

Angie

Archived