Need help ..and fast !!!!

keily

Guest WARDStoOZ
I have just come off the phone from the offices of the Guiness Book of Records and there is an atempt to break the most posts record, going head to head are the following contenders -

Taniacolin & WardstoOz

:biglaugh:

Regards

Steve

Are you afraid of the competition? :wink:

and remember to get a valuation on your house before you leave as if you don't sell it within 2-3 years you will be liable for tax on any increase in value between the day you left the uk and the day you sell if you stay in oz after that time

others may be able to explain that better than me!

Not necessarily ... depends on your visa status and whether you own a second property (eg a house in Australia in which you are living).

Best regards.

Might be worth checking out a site called Landlordzone - it's got a forum which is used by both landlords & tenants and some excellent experts who post lots of accurate & practical advice. I know you probably don't want to know that there are other legal pitfalls such as gas safety certificates etc when renting, but better safe than sorry as the consequences of getting rental law wrong are pretty miserable. You'll see when you read some of the distraught tales of woe on that site.

Archived