trn no./medicare/ & a dog licence Where to go?

Guest 7gotooz

Guest 7gotooz

Hi guys,I know I have this info somewhere but with the move - I dont know where !!!We are in Shoalwater near Rockingham & this week we need to sort out:A TRN numberTo register for Medicare& A dog licenceAlso can you claim a sort of child benefit here?We landed a couple of weeks ago & we are loving it!!!RegardsRachel

Guest proud2beaussie

Medicare Office Locator

City of Rockingham, Western Australia (dog licence)

What is a TRN (If you mean tax file number pick up a form from your post office or go here:

http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/pathway.asp?pc=001/002/001/008/002&mnu=51&mfp=001)

as regards child benefit,depends on your visa but generally yes,go here:

http://www.centrelink.gov.au/Internet/internet.nsf/payments/childcare_benefit.htm

Hi

You need to go to the Council Offices at Civic Boulevard, just behind the Rockingham City Shopping Centre (look for the Mediterranean Bell tower). The Opening Hours are

Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Go to the enquiries counter first and they will complete the form with you - you need to take the following documents a) proof of vaccination and b) proof of dog being desexed (if it has) as you will get a discounted rate ($18 for 3 years instead of $75). Then you take the form and payment to the cashier who will issue a receipt and a tag for you to put on the dogs collar.

On the Council website is a PDF download of all the 10 dog beaches.

Any questions just ask - I have dogs of my own and do voluntary work for dog resuce and fostering so will help if I can.

Welcome to Rockingham!

Cheers

Julia

Guest 7gotooz
Hi

You need to go to the Council Offices at Civic Boulevard, just behind the Rockingham City Shopping Centre (look for the Mediterranean Bell tower). The Opening Hours are

Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Go to the enquiries counter first and they will complete the form with you - you need to take the following documents a) proof of vaccination and b) proof of dog being desexed (if it has) as you will get a discounted rate ($18 for 3 years instead of $75). Then you take the form and payment to the cashier who will issue a receipt and a tag for you to put on the dogs collar.

Any questions just ask - I have dogs of my own and do voluntary work for dog resuce and fostering so will help if I can.

Welcome to Rockingham!

Cheers

Julia

Thanks JuliaRegardsRachel

Guest mackemsok
Hi

Welcome to Rockingham!

Cheers

Julia

God I hadnt even realised i needed a licence.......we are bringing our 2 border terriers out in March, i am so grateful for this information.

We are heading for Rockingham too cant wait to get there

Sharon:hug:

Archived