Clicking Your Chicken - PLEASE REAAD? ):

Guest Emmy

Helloo :D

yeaah another thread from me ;) ive sent like 10 today ;)

i havent been on PIO since last may because i forgot my password, so it was only yesturday i decided to come back on because its definate that im moving to australia so i thought i would get sociable with other people in aus.

erm..

whats clicking your chicken all about?

i have loads of mail on it but i dont know what its about..

any help would be appreciateed.

oh and if you wanna be friends, give me a shout :)

thanks

emmy x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Emmy, chicken clicking is clicking the following: reputation.gif under a member's avatar (picture). Leave a comment if you want to, the more clicks you get, the more green squares, then pink squares you will get. Click onto 'User CP' to check who's clicked you,

Hope that helps! I've clicked yours to start you off,

Dan xx

hi movingtomelbourne

thanks for clicking my chicken, i clicked yours. what does it do when youve got loads of clicks? does it just show how popular you are on poms in oz?

hows the move to melbourne?

emmy x

heeey, guys.

what does it mean when you click their chicken and it asked you to approve and write a comment that its a approved..it does mean that the point has been added to their chicken list hasnt it?

Guest WARDStoOZ
Lol, thanks Dan. I need to spread more rep before I can reciprocate :( will keep trying :)

It's a pleasure Alexandra, thanks for trying to reciprocate xx

Guest James.S

Hello to all my lovely clickers...

I have done ali, moving2melbourne and emmy.... sorry everyone else, i am trying to spread it all about as much as i can..!

James...

Archived