where to live in perth

paul johnson

Hiya, this has been asked quite recently so there will be some threads/responses. You need to think about what it is your after ... there are so many suburbs and everyones taste and choice is different. How far do you want to travel to the beach for example, how far do you want to commute to work, near to the city or in the hills, suburbs with alot of brits or not? The other thing that influenced me was cost - some suburbs had to come off the list when I realised I couldn't afford a $2,000,000 house. www.aussiemove.com has a good section on suburbs. Check out the WA section of the site

Ali x

hi ali thanks for replying to paul add. were looking to rent for a while but i spose thats the same some places ur alot more dearer than others . yes we would like to live were there is more brits as were we ur living at the moment there isnt many around. we would like to live were there is a bit going on for the kids and like ur self if we want to go to some nice bars as here in bundy there like old fashioned salloon bars lol . thanks liz and paul

Archived