Regional Visa - work?

peeka

Hi - this is the first time I have ever 'blogged', I don't know what a thread, a sticky thread or what any of the terminology is....but I'm hoping I'm doing something right and someone out there can help us.

We are in the process of a Skilled Regional Sponsorship Visa for Queensland - this visa stipulates areas which we must live and work in for the first 12 months and continue to live there for a further 12 months. The areas are driven by postcodes and are not in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast.

My partner is a senior manager with 10 years frozen food manufacturing experience and 18 months bakery experience. We are frantically trying to research the different types of manufacturing businesses within these postcodes to ensure this is a viable route for us to live out our dream. Can anyone help please?

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi Peeka

Welcome to PIO!!!!! Dont worry you will soon pick up all the terminology. I didn't have a clue when I first joined the forum (some would probably say i still don't!!! LOL).

You will find everyone on here very friendly, and I am sure someone will be along in a minute who can help, as I am afraid I can't answer your question.

Good luck!!

michelle x

Archived