dog rego

Mongrel

Guest Working to fish

Mally what the ,,,,,,,,,,,,, rego for a dog ,whats that all about ,what ,how does a dog get rego.

eddie:shocked:

Mally what the ,,,,,,,,,,,,, rego for a dog ,whats that all about ,what ,how does a dog get rego.

eddie:shocked:

Dog license , heard it called rego here lol $110 for 3 years or $18 for denutted dogs (neutered ) Mine suddenly developed a lack of balls, well he`s past it anyway

Mally

Guest spottymercedes

When we got our first tag from the council I put it on the collar in a way that it wouldn't come off, and being as my Sadie is a bit spolied and has loads of different collars I couldn't change them as the tag was stuck on the one. When we went to register our new dog, I explained to the lady and she gave us a new tag and changed the number on the computer system for free. I now put them on correctly so they can go on any collar.

When we got our first tag from the council I put it on the collar in a way that it wouldn't come off, and being as my Sadie is a bit spolied and has loads of different collars I couldn't change them as the tag was stuck on the one. When we went to register our new dog, I explained to the lady and she gave us a new tag and changed the number on the computer system for free. I now put them on correctly so they can go on any collar.

Thanks , it must be the 4th time hes lost it this time for good gonna staple the nextone to his neck so it does not come off

Mally

Archived