Other developments like Secret Harbour?

racht

Hi there!

We have always been dead set on going to Melbourne, however have recently had a change of heart and now really fancy Perth! We have our visas and are just waiting for house to sell here. We are coming for a reccie to validate visas in May and wondered if anyone knows of any suburbs similar to Secret Harbour. My husband is a golfer and so would love to be within a stone throw of the course. Proximity to the beach would also be great. We have stumbled across Secret Harbour which looks fab. Are there any other similar developments?

Thanks a lot.

Rach

Guest julie2g1b

hiya we stayed in tohoe st op golf course in secret harbour and was soooo beautiful even my hubby who hates golf said he would take it up as the course looked so nice (think the weather helped lol). look on google earth and type in golf courses in perth should come up.......................

good luck with everything

julie :wubclub:

LOL moving2melbourne! Weve not made our minds up yet! May still be sharing a bottle of wine!

Thanks Kirk & Co - have taken your suggestion and been looking at The Vines. It looks fab - and has large plots of land which is unusual for those type of developments. I think it is my favourite so far. Just need to convince my hubby that we dont need to be by the sea (I couldnt care less).

Will have a look at google earth, thanks Julia. I presume you are just waiting to sell your house? Good luck.

Rach

Hi there!

We have always been dead set on going to Melbourne, however have recently had a change of heart and now really fancy Perth! We have our visas and are just waiting for house to sell here. We are coming for a reccie to validate visas in May and wondered if anyone knows of any suburbs similar to Secret Harbour. My husband is a golfer and so would love to be within a stone throw of the course. Proximity to the beach would also be great. We have stumbled across Secret Harbour which looks fab. Are there any other similar developments?

Thanks a lot.

Rach

There are about 112 golf courses in the metro area , the vines is the top course inland and very pricey but ther are courses all over . I work in Canning Vale , the whaleback course is ovewr the road. When we first got her stopped in Connolly next to the Joondalup resort cousre 3 18 holes , lovely course , bit pricey ,golfers crap , rental at side of 3rd tee sat outside one mornin some prat smashed my cup of coffee , too much money too less skill or aptitude lol

Mlaly

• 1 month later...
Guest cassandra

We've been here in Secret Harbour for a wk! and my husbands the same we are renting a house which at the end of our road is the golf course and 5mins the other way the beach!! Would recomend it here it lovely so far.

LOL moving2melbourne! Weve not made our minds up yet! May still be sharing a bottle of wine!

Thanks Kirk & Co - have taken your suggestion and been looking at The Vines. It looks fab - and has large plots of land which is unusual for those type of developments. I think it is my favourite so far. Just need to convince my hubby that we dont need to be by the sea (I couldnt care less).

Will have a look at google earth, thanks Julia. I presume you are just waiting to sell your house? Good luck.

Rach

The vines is established and is pricey due to the golf course , top end orf the swan valley , elenbrook and aveley new places therefore modern sizes. You have to think of travelling to work and everyday life . THis is oz one thing take some gettin used to size perspective . 4 road arteries Great north highway interstate road ,Wanneroo road ,marmion ave and the freeway latter are the north south metro links . Ellenbrook is 40 45 mins out of the cbd add more for rush hours,

Rach

The vines is established and is pricey due to the golf course , top end orf the swan valley , elenbrook and aveley new places therefore modern sizes. You have to think of travelling to work and everyday life . THis is oz one thing take some gettin used to size perspective . 4 road arteries Great north highway interstate road ,Wanneroo road ,marmion ave and the freeway latter are the north south metro links . Ellenbrook is 40 45 mins out of the cbd add more for rush hours,

Guest mandurah kev

the cut is nice at daweville we lived there but now live in lakelands a stones throw from secret harbour

Archived