car 4 sale

chippy2

:hug:had fun,now back to bligthy.hence car for sale.it is a mitsubishi 380 in white,2006 in exellent showroom condition,bought it from main dealers 4 months ago.it is in white low kilometers,tinted windows,cl,pas,ew,aircon,airbags,rl and 8 year warranty dont get that in uk,this is an ideal family car and has a good size boot it is a unwanted sale but as i say moving back to uk.live in redcliffe near kipparing,just get in touch should anyone require a viewing selling for 14000 for quick sale as paid a lot more 4 months ago. pm me with your number and i will ring u back

Guest itskaren
:hug:had fun,now back to bligthy.hence car for sale.it is a mitsubishi 380 in white,2006 in exellent showroom condition,bought it from main dealers 4 months ago.it is in white low kilometers,tinted windows,cl,pas,ew,aircon,airbags,rl and 8 year warranty dont get that in uk,this is an ideal family car and has a good size boot it is a unwanted sale but as i say moving back to uk.live in redcliffe near kipparing,just get in touch should anyone require a viewing selling for 15000 for quick sale as paid a lot more 4 months ago.

Hi, which state please?

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi, which state please?

Hi Karen! I assume the original poster is talking about Kippa-Ring near Redcliffe Pensinsula, Queensland if that helps!

To the original poster, Redcliffe looks lovely, I'm sure you have your own reasons for returning but I know where I and most of us would want to be! Lots of Luck with the move back though, if you're sure that's what you want to do...

Dan :-)

Guest itskaren
Hi Karen! I assume the original poster is talking about Kippa-Ring near Redcliffe Pensinsula, Queensland if that helps!

To the original poster, Redcliffe looks lovely, I'm sure you have your own reasons for returning but I know where I and most of us would want to be! Lots of Luck with the move back though, if you're sure that's what you want to do...

Dan :-)

Thanks Dan for that.

Sorry, we are in Melbourne.

yes regarding the car,its in queensland just north of brisbane,dont want to go back but have more options back home have a job waiting if i want one,dont want to live off savings here still got good deposit for a house and with them being cheaper see it as a good investment,so planning to go back in march,but still got pr visa so hopefully come back in a couple of years when things pick back up as have a few friends here and would like to see them again.anyway great car wont last long:hug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mandypete

Wish we could help you out, we are coming over to Redcliffe towards the end of April (all going to plan) and will be in need of a car asap (hubby is a mitsubishi master tech so means no repair costs) ... bugger! x hope you find a buyer soon

Wish we could help you out, we are coming over to Redcliffe towards the end of April (all going to plan) and will be in need of a car asap (hubby is a mitsubishi master tech so means no repair costs) ... bugger! x hope you find a buyer soon

thanks for that mandy and pete,its a lovely car and would take it back if the import duties wernt so expensive.its a pitty your not coming in march.

Archived