Room rental wanted

Guest grax2

Hello everyone

We arrive on Saturday for our 3 week reccie and it looks like i have been lucky enough to get work until late May. We have accomodation for our 3 weeks but i am looking to rent a room (pref en-suite) from Feb12th until mid-May. No preference as to the area so long as it has good transport links to the CBD.

I have looked on Gumtree, but unless you are a female/under 25/asian or korean there doesn't seem to be much available. I have posted this on Britvics as well, so sorry if i'm boring anyone with my repeat :spinny:

Thanks in advance for any advice

Graham

Hello everyone

We arrive on Saturday for our 3 week reccie and it looks like i have been lucky enough to get work until late May. We have accomodation for our 3 weeks but i am looking to rent a room (pref en-suite) from Feb12th until mid-May. No preference as to the area so long as it has good transport links to the CBD.

I have looked on Gumtree, but unless you are a female/under 25/asian or korean there doesn't seem to be much available. I have posted this on Britvics as well, so sorry if i'm boring anyone with my repeat :spinny:

Thanks in advance for any advice

Graham

hi graham ...you havent said what city you are going to !!!

noticed you are in stirling ...we are just up the road in callander ...small world !!!

mrs keily

sorry just noticed you said britvics ...does that mean you are going to melbourne ????

Hi Kiely

Yes it is Melbourne (DOH!!!!) and we're just the other side of Stirling from you, Denny. Having had mails from other people who are from this area of Scotland, it really is a small world.

Cheers

Graham

Archived