Poms in Oz/Britvics Xmas Pics

Ses

Guest The Pom Queen
Great photo's - who is everyone??

Well I can see MelPaul and Herbies on there, bottom photo right hand side, MelPaul (Mel) is on the right and Herbies (Trudy) is hiding 2nd from left:yes:

Guest ashmalog
Hi, we are in Melbourne - a place called Narre Warren South.

Hi SES

what can you tell me about narre warren south? it is one of the areas we are looking at, we have 3 boys 11, 8, 3. i am a nurse and hubby a barber. like the area but also like berwick and pakenham.

bonnie

Hi SES

what can you tell me about narre warren south? it is one of the areas we are looking at, we have 3 boys 11, 8, 3. i am a nurse and hubby a barber. like the area but also like berwick and pakenham.

bonnie

Hi Bonnie

Narre South is a very nice area - just on the doorstep of Berwick and also slightly cheaper. Pakenham is about 10 minutes away and has a great development called Lakeside - Big housing estate with a lake in the middle has lots for families - think they may have a website - have a look. We like Narre South as it is not far from anywhere - large shopping centre (fountain gate) is only 5 mins away but also have smaller shopping areas only a couple of mins away. The nearest beach is about 20 mins away. The city is around 40 mins. Not sure about schools as we have no children but am sure some of the guys on here would be able to help. Lots of places to go for picnics and BBQ's. Good golf course about 15 mins away - see plenty of wildlife. Still can't get used to seeing parrots and galahs on a regular basis. If you need any more info please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Ses

Archived