Cold Hello From Scotland

UKtoOZ

Hi everyone

Myself and hubby are just starting out in the process of immigration to Australia. We are currently looking at the Melbourne area in particular Geelong. I am a nurse and in the process of getting the paperwork prepared for the nursing board of Victoria. We have 2 kids 8 and 5.

I will no doubt have many a question in the weeks to come.

Pamela

Guest juliemtaylor
Hi everyone

Myself and hubby are just starting out in the process of immigration to Australia. We are currently looking at the Melbourne area in particular Geelong. I am a nurse and in the process of getting the paperwork prepared for the nursing board of Victoria.

I will no doubt have many a question in the weeks to come.

Pamela

Hi welcome to PIO, we are looking at melbourne and area as well, nice to meet fellow aussie seekers.

Julie x

• 1 month later...
Guest Donna Brotherton

Hi Guys, i have my visa, skilled, im a nurse working in A/E ayrshire, going with my daughter to Brisbane......on my own, boyfriend aint goin!! not my choice, shi## ing myself! but have family there, been 4 times all over, hope to go xmas this yr, im from sunny Kilwinning!!!, xx hope things are going ok with the visa, it take a lot of energy, thought especially when you work and have kids!!, good luck xx, i got mine through an agent, Visa Beurau, paid through the nose for it though x

Guest les and mick downunder

HI Pamela

We were orginally going to Melbourne but cant now... long story, anyway I have print off heaps of stuff on Melbourne and Victoria which you are welcome to have. I can meet you somewhere to give to you. Or I have friends who or nurses so depending on what hospital you are in maybe one can pass them on to you. PM me and let me know

Good luck

Archived