and i want new friands.

we want to go to melbourne early next year

would you like to be my friend?

love from roseanna hunt:laugh:

Hi Roseanna

:yes: i would like to be your from

where do you come from?

i come from bramley well in sunnyside

my mum has just told my friends mum and me and my friend were stood on the stairs:arghh: i hope she dosen't know yet i am going to tell her tommorow at school

i have only told a couple of my street friends and they don't want me to go :err: :shocked:

from hayleigh (8)

Guest tracy hunt

i have told all of my friends that i am moving to austraila and they do not want me to go eather but i want to go and i like us writing

love roseanna

Guest kimdownie

Hi Roseanna and Hayleigh

My name is Lia, I am nearly 8 years old, we dont know where we are going to in Australia yet, but my uncle lives in Sydney, I have told my friends that I might be moving to Australia, and they are all sad. I like to draw, and dance and am in the Majorettes,

I would love it if you would both write back

love Lia.

Guest tracy hunt

to lia i would love to write to you have you got eny brouthers or sisters?

becauae i have mybrouthers charley my sisters amelia and isabella :jiggy:

:P

i am looking forward to going to australia are you?

i want a swimming pool in my back garden.

love from roseanna hunt.:yes: :jiggy::

Guest kimdownie

hi Roseanna,

its nice to hear from you.

I have 1 sister called Charlotte. She is 4 years old and sometimes she is a little monkey and teases me a lot. We are both looking forward to going to Australia. I want to go, to have a pool in my garden. Charlotte wants to go so she can wear STRAPPY TOPS all the time.

Mummy and daddy have said we can have a puppy when we get there

love Lia

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Roseanna and Hayleigh

We are Jack aged 7 and 3/4 and Chloe aged 12 and we live in Cyprus but are really from Scotland. We are moving to Melbourne in October this year. We have a big brother called Jordan who is 14. We would like to write to you if that ok. We like singing and drama and swimming and riding our bikes and playing with our friends.

Bye, from Jack and Chloe

Guest tracy hunt

to jack and chloe

what is it like in cypres? my brouther says to jack do you like foot ball?

can you speake a different language?

we think are litle isabella speaks a different language like chinese.charley is nearly (7)

anyway

:)

by roseanna and my family. :P :biglaugh: :cute:

Guest thistles and gum trees

hi roseanna

My little brother Jack loves football. He supports Arsenal and Rangers.

I learn French and German at school and I learned a bit or Greek in last year. Jack learns French and Greek.

It's really really nice in Cyprus.

In the winter (November to April) its warm and sometimes a little windy but in the summer (April to November) it is hot. In August it gets like to 100 degrees. Its really cool if you just stay in the pool or in the sea and we have a really great waterpark 10 minutes from our house so that is nice.

Where about are you moving to? We are moving on the 23rd of October. We are flying to Melbourne but will be living about 2 hours or so from Melbourne. I am looking forward to it and I dont mind moving because I have moved a few times and I am kind of used to it - but I will really miss my grandparents and my best friends Kathleen (but she is moving in July anyway).

I will wrtie again soon, from Chloe ps my middle name is the same as your baby sisters.

Hiya my name is Hayleigh and i am 9 today!!!!:biggrin:

We are movin to oz soon, goin to Melbourne.

i like doing lots of things, rollerblaing, drawing and playin out on my street with my friends.

i am going to miss all my friends that are over here in England and my family but i'm sure i will make some new friends when i am over there in oz.

i am exicted about going but also very scared about what it will be like over there.

Write back please ..

Love Hayleigh x:biggrin::cool:

Hiya my name is Hayleigh and i am 9 today!!!!:biggrin:

We are movin to oz soon, goin to Melbourne.

i like doing lots of things, rollerblaing, drawing and playin out on my street with my friends.

i am going to miss all my friends that are over here in England and my family but i'm sure i will make some new friends when i am over there in oz.

i am exicted about going but also very scared about what it will be like over there.

Write back please ..

Love Hayleigh x:biggrin::cool:

Guest cosworth123

hi every one,

Im josh im 16 , 17 in september i did live in maldon essex we are now homeless as we have sold our house and all done .I am now in singpore on our 7 day stop got 3 days left and then to australia we have finaly emergrated took ages but it will be worth it in the end i have droped out of school here early as i didnt think it was worht stayin on as we had to go before my gcse so wasnt worth staying there to annoy the teachers any more lol i was wondering if any one knows how school is out there what are the kids like i heard that there is a program called taf some further education . i dont no what to do , do i just go to work ???? or get grades . but i have come on this site hopefully make some freinds as i would like to be able to relate to some english people feel more comftable i surpose i am moving to melbourne victoria either in the dandenong region berwick that sort of way is any one in this area or even if you are an hour away would be good to meet some one Boy or Girl to see how you got on my interests are 1,fast cars 2, i raced quads in the uk 3,motocross anything for an agrenerlin buzz really like my dad father like son lol i regurlary go to the gym i also like football, girls,music, IM NOT a CHAV i hate that word OR a GOTH im just an ordinary guy funny like to have a lauf and jke and drink n shop not that i have got anything against you guysn girls chavs n goths well i dont no what else to say hope some 1 replys asap add me on msn josh_cossie@hotmail.com . josh newman

• 4 weeks later...
Guest truly

Hiya Cosworth

I am in year 11 now and i have just quick school and cancelled my GCSE to. I am moving to australia in the comin weeks just waiting for the visas now.:D

It was really wierd being at school and having GCSE's comin up because all the teachers start asking you wen you are going and you also cannot be botherd with doing all the work because it is so pointless.

I also wana no what school will be like being in this year because i know you cannot choose all the same things as in england Like RE that is philosophy in australia.

I am nearly 16 one of the youngest in my year my name is zigourney and like you i am just an average teenagers likes what all teenagers like.

Do you have any worries like spiders and being eaten by sharks and crazy jellyfish in the sea and things.:shocked:

:shocked:

Ha it would be good to talk because there is not many people on her that are in the same age bracket as me they all seem to be older or younger.

From zigourney:)

• 3 months later...

Thanks everyone for posting back

i really wanted some advise to be honest i don't want to go and i am a bit worried about it i have been in my new house for 2 years now and i am used to living there

We should be moving in january because the house has not sold i am glad it has not sold

:yes:

hope to hear from you soon

XXXXXXXXXXX Hayleigh XXXXXXXXXXX

Guest peppa

hi everyone my name is poppy we are moving to melboune in april 08. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I like ballet, tap, riding on my heeleys and playing out with my friends.

I am really excited about moving to oz but a bit sad about leaving my friends.

poppy. x :jimlad::err:

• 2 months later...
Guest Andrew&Karen

Hello my name is Amelia aged 7. I will be moving to Melbourne in January :yes::wubclub:

I live in Norfolk. Our house is sold and we will be moving next week. I will be leaving school at christmas. I like drawing, painting and gymnastics. I am looking forward to having a swimming pool in my garden and getting a pony when I am a bit older. I am looking for new friends.

Love from Amelia :cool:

Guest noturaveragechick

Hi hayleigh

I am Kieran (11) and Haydns (9) Mum. We live near you just south of Sheffield and are hoping to move to Melbourn August -December next year......

We wish you all the luck in the world.....

Penny Kieran and Haydn

xx

hello my name is chloe and i am 10 my sister is called ellie and she is 8 we live in hereford and are moving to melbourne around next easter going over to melbourne for a holiday on the 30th of october for 3 weeks will anybody else be there

p.s has anyone got a stardoll acount if you have what is your name on it mines licke321 and my sisters is joine

bye!:spinny::jiggy:

Archived