Cathay Pacific

jvm

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi jvm.

I've flown with Cathay many times.if you have any specific questions you need answers to then send me a PM and I will get back to.

N'oz

Hi all, myself and family are flying out to Adelaide stopping off at HK airport for our reckie in april, we were just wondering those of you who took push chairs with you what happens to them ,are you able to collect them to use while you are in HK airport, cant think how i will cope without the push chair for 5 1/2 hours if not.

Also if any one can tell me anything else that could be usefull to know would be greatfull.

we are flying with cathay pacific.

cheers Dawnx

Guest mandisfam

Hi, I too am interested to know what cathy pacific are like, I have notice they seem to be the cheapest on flights at the moment.

As to the pushchair question at HK, Im sure I have read on here that you hire/borrow pushchairs at the airport, or maybe it was singapore, but worth investigating....

Good Luck

Mandisfam

Guest proud2beaussie
Hi all, myself and family are flying out to Adelaide stopping off at HK airport for our reckie in april, we were just wondering those of you who took push chairs with you what happens to them ,are you able to collect them to use while you are in HK airport, cant think how i will cope without the push chair for 5 1/2 hours if not.

Also if any one can tell me anything else that could be usefull to know would be greatfull.

we are flying with cathay pacific.

cheers Dawnx

Hi Dawn,

Is the push chair of the collapsible type? If it is then you are able to take it onboard with you.If it is not then it might be worth your while in getting one that is as HKG airport,although very modern(Brand new actually) does not have a facility to hire them at the present time.

I am sure you will find Cathay Pacific (CX) an excellent airline,I fly with them regularly and have always had great service and comfortable flights.

Check out their website: Cathay Pacific Airways

Hope This Helps

N'OZ

Archived