recomend an agent

Guest shazpaul35

Guest shazpaul35

can anyone help we have just started looking to move to australia. can anyone recomend a reputable agent in the essex/london area that we could use please shaz.:confused:

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Shaz,

We are using Visa Bureau, so far they have been great.

Not sure where they are based though as we have dealt with them via phone or email. They are always very quick to respond to our cryies for help!

Good luck

Lou

Guest Mark'n'Julie

Hi Shaz , We used Concept Australia.They're based in Dartford and Manchester.

Very profesional and cost about a grand ish.

Got me here no worries!

Good luck

Mark.

Guest liddylou

Hi

We used Visa Connections, base in Edinburgh, we got our 136MODL visa last week, too five months!! so would highly recommend them...price was good, I did the TRA myself but then paid £895 + v.a.t. for the main application....Very helpful, used a lady called Clare...I live in Wales so not really local to us....In my opinion there is no need for them to be close to you, you will never have to visit them so go with your instinct and look further afield.

Hi Shaz

we are using Bird Australian Migration Agency (http://www.ozmigrationagency.com.au). She is based in Brisbane but emigrated herself just over 3 years ago from Essex. So far we have passed the TRA and we are meeting up with her at the Sandown Emigrate Expo on 3 March to sign up the final visa application.

Guest pippycol

hiya

we used the visa bureau and they just e-mail you everything and then you download it and send it off we had no problems and they where very helpful

pip an col

Archived