halls head / Mandurah Perth

lee74

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know of any good Primary and High Schools in this area Moving over at the end of January, was looking at South Halls Head Primary any views greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Lee

Guest LX_RV86

Hi :)

I've visited Halls Head Community College (high school) when I was there, the principle, Paddy Guthrie, is absolutly lovely! The school itself looks really well equipped and the students seem really happy! It's a public school so it depends really on what your personal preference is!

I don't really know about Primary schools :) My cousin said she wouldn't sent the kids to Glencoe because she doesn't like the uniform even though the school itself is supposed to be good!

Hey thanks for that reply yeah Public school is fine if it's pulling in the results and the kids are happy, I'll look into that as for the Primary well aslong as the Uniform is not a compulsory blouse then I'm sure my son would be ok with it!!:biglaugh:

Thanks again,

Lee

Guest LX_RV86

Hi lee :)

My cousin sends her kids to Halls Head Primary School (it's really close to Glencoe) and she is made up with it! Her kids are 6 and 10 (they moved when they were 3 and almost 7) they have identified the 10 year old as being gifted and talented and are really stretching and supporting her! They seem like a good school, and every time my cousin has had to speak to the teachers about her kids the school have always made sure they made time to allow her to come in either the day she contacted them or the day after!

I personally think the glencoe uniform is quite smart, (yellow polo t shirt and blue trousers/shorts) The uniform for Halls Head is a light green tshirt and a tartan kilt for girls or shorts/black/grey trousers for boys.

The kids have to take bags every day (even the 6 year old) with pens and books, which are provided at home but I think all schools are like that!

Best of luck :)

Alexandra :)

Archived