Hospitality,Bunbury

Guest George123

Guest George123

Hi folks,

My first post is in the last day of the year & tomorrow we'll say happy new year 2009.

I'm seeking help and advice, I will be moving to the Lovely Bunbury by the Mid of 2009 and tried most of the known websites to find the kind of job which is realted to my experince but couldn't find any in Bunbury as most of the jobs whch are related to my career are in Perth but due to my Visa conditions I will not be able to stay there and frankly I feel that Bunbury is much peaceful.

I was working as a Hotel reservation before, and wish to continue my career, my visa is a provisional Visa 475, and i was woundering if there is any governmental dept. which is helping in recuriting or even a hospitality pecialized agents.

I wish you all a happy new coming year and will be waitng for your advice,

Best wishes,

George

Guest George123

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your reply,

I checked the below but none is related, I hope that someone will drop a line with a contact for an Agent or Gov Recuriting Service. Actually I've benn searching for more than two months but all the results are negative !!. May be 2009 will bring good luck -:).

Happy New year Sharon,

Best wishes,

George

Try South West Personnel, Chandler McLeod and the local recruitment agencies as they tend to advertise those type of jobs. Also seek is brilliant and South West Personnel are I'd say the best agency in town.

Archived