schools ormiston/wellington point

wheezie

Hi, we have just bought a house in wellington point although its actually between there and cleveland. will hopefully move in the weekend before my little boy starts prep. our new house is pretty much same distance to ormiston state school or wellington point school. does anyone know anything about these 2 schools. i should hopefully be able to check them out in a few weeks but would love some firsthand info before i go. thanks

wheezie

Hi Wheezie

I have 2 of my children at Ormiston State - one is going into year 5 and one into year1.

Both my children are happy at the school, but, in comparison to the school they were at in Sydney I have been pretty disappointed. We are looking to move them to Ormiston College as soon as we can.

I don't know about Wellington Point, sorry.

Daphne

Hi, we have just bought a house in wellington point although its actually between there and cleveland. will hopefully move in the weekend before my little boy starts prep. our new house is pretty much same distance to ormiston state school or wellington point school. does anyone know anything about these 2 schools. i should hopefully be able to check them out in a few weeks but would love some firsthand info before i go. thanks

wheezie

HI daphne

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind shedding some light on why you feel disappointed compared to the school in Sydney. Its always good to hear what others think about schools even though i guess a lot is down to personal preference.

I heard there is a waiting list for ormiston private school.

Wheezie

Guest spadgersdad

Hi

Our daughter has been at Wellington Point State Junior School for nearly three years , its an excellent school and cannot fault it. She has come on leaps and bounds since being at the school.

Archived