English Premier League

Guest kdalts

Sounds mad, but I couldn't live anywhere without seeing my beloved Man Utd ... do you get coverage of the English Premier League in Aus?

Thanks in advance

Guest tomatohead

hi kdalts ,

you do get the premier league and as your team is in the so called big 4 you will see more of them than say west brom and sunderland its still a bit hit and miss though because they only show a few games over the weekend , your best bet is to google justin.tv they have every premier league game on live free

cheers tom

hi kdalts ,

you do get the premier league and as your team is in the so called big 4 you will see more of them than say west brom and sunderland its still a bit hit and miss though because they only show a few games over the weekend , your best bet is to google justin.tv they have every premier league game on live free

cheers tom

or P2p, i use the footy doctor/sopcast tom

Guest tomatohead

yeah pab both good i also downloaded antstv which streams the best on my computer

did you make a note of my e mail address , i hope to be back to sydney at some point in the new year

yeah pab both good i also downloaded antstv which streams the best on my computer

did you make a note of my e mail address , i hope to be back to sydney at some point in the new year

its on my thread list subscriptions mate,i wont be going for a good while anyway i wouldnt have thought,so plenty of time. btw ive never even sent an e.mail:embarrassedxmas:shamefull eh:biglaugh:.if i decide to get these dental implants done here it takes months anyway,going the dentist in a minute to get fitted for a denture,aaaaaaaarghhh! 6teeth,just have to put up with it till i decide what im doing, tell a lie, i have written it down...carter19632000etc

Guest tomatohead

hi the duds , the coverage of football in australia is absoluly shocking if you are lucky fox will show 3 EPL games over a weekend there is no other english football apart from a goals round up at 6 pm monday SBS bless its little cotton socks tries its best but because they try and cover all the major leagues in europe it is spread so thin that it is barely worth watching , when the powers that be choose a game to show they will almost always always be swayed by is it man u ,l/pool or chelsea or is an aussie in one of the teams playing the main footaball programme that screens the live games dont even show half time or full time highlights and if your after match analysis or stats forget it

depressing isnt it tom

Sounds mad, but I couldn't live anywhere without seeing my beloved Man Utd ... do you get coverage of the English Premier League in Aus?

Thanks in advance

I've been here 12 weeks and I have seen every game Sunderland have played LIVE including saturday 3pm kick-off's. They also cover the championship out here too!!!!

So don't worry my friend you'll get to see loads more footy out here.

Aidan

:yesxmas:

hi the duds , the coverage of football in australia is absoluly shocking if you are lucky fox will show 3 EPL games over a weekend there is no other english football apart from a goals round up at 6 pm monday SBS bless its little cotton socks tries its best but because they try and cover all the major leagues in europe it is spread so thin that it is barely worth watching , when the powers that be choose a game to show they will almost always always be swayed by is it man u ,l/pool or chelsea or is an aussie in one of the teams playing the main footaball programme that screens the live games dont even show half time or full time highlights and if your after match analysis or stats forget it

depressing isnt it tom

You're right in what you say about the footy programme, but you can watch every game in the EPL every saturday by pressing the red the button on FOXTEL. So because of this I managed to watch Sunderland lose rather than listern to them lose on Radio 5 LIVE.

Aidan

Guest brooksey

Austel show at least 6 prem and a championship game every weekend and ive been heer 14 weeks and watched every single man u game. The mighty Blades are live this Sunday morning:notworthy:. Its trying to stay awake thats the hard bit so i record most on equivelent of sky+ and watch them in morning. Must admit i wish they had half/full time analysis though.

If you put bbc sports on web you get vidi printer that updates scores every 2 mins so i usualy have that on while watching a game on tv

:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest angiebabe

Hubby has watched every Man U game so far in 4 months. IMO Foxtel show more EPL here than in the UK as someone said press the red button and you get the choice of Match. Having Foxtel IQ helps (like Sky+) as most matches are on after midnight. :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest tomatohead

if your gettin an award i should be made pope i was first on here to help the m*****H b******D now thats kindness ha ha ha ha ha

I've seen more British football since being here than I ever did in the UK. That said I have managed to avoid all the Man U games. That red button is a God send eh?:laugh:

No matter what prem team you support you will be able to see all their games. You may need to get up at stupid o'clock to do it but it is possible.

Pete

I've seen more British football since being here than I ever did in the UK. That said I have managed to avoid all the Man U games. That red button is a God send eh?:laugh:

No matter what prem team you support you will be able to see all their games. You may need to get up at stupid o'clock to do it but it is possible.

Pete

The best bit getting up and watching the game with everyone in bed that way you don't get a nagging wife going on about about what there is to do when the match is finished and the kids aren't trying to get the tele turned over for cartoons.

SAFC Till I Die!!!! SO GLAD THAT KEANE HAS GONE!!!!!

Guest tomatohead

yeah good riddance to keane it was very confusing for me, on the one hand niall quinn who is a maine rd legend and on the other that little **** football will be better without him , thank god fox have got there act together about time ,

Q, how many man utd fans does it take to change a light bulb

A, two one to change the lightbulb and one to drive the van up from essex

tom

yeah good riddance to keane it was very confusing for me, on the one hand niall quinn who is a maine rd legend and on the other that little **** football will be better without him , thank god fox have got there act together about time ,

Q, how many man utd fans does it take to change a light bulb

A, two one to change the lightbulb and one to drive the van up from essex

tom

Whats the difference between a Glasgow Rangers fan and a man u fan?

The Glasgow Rangers fan lives closer to Old Trafford!!

I also Love Quinny and his disco pants.He is by far the best chairman in the premiership cause he actually cares for the club. unlike Keane who proved he did'nt and was quite happy to leave once the going got tough,He has left us with biggest squad in the premiership(About 50+) with only about 8 at the most premeirship players. I'll be interested to see who you guys in January!!!!

Guest tomatohead

yeah aiden january will be a bit mad looks like santa cruz is comin and someone has told me robhino is sounding out kaka ad david villa has said he would be interested , i think the start of next season will be the one to watch

as we are the richest club in the universe ive heard we are going to buy west ham ( £ 60 ) and knock it down so our players will have somewhere to park there cars when we play in london

Archived