I'm here!!!!!!!!!

sadsmile23

Hi guys, finally back online to say - WE MADE IT, we are here, our first month in Oz has flown by.

Nobody tells you how stressful those first few weeks are - chasing for a rental, looking for cars, furniture etc etc, all with 3 kids in tow - what fun..........:arghh:

Anyway, we are in our house, boys are in school and seem really happy - Danny is already starting to talk like an Aussie!

Just trying to get our heads round the fact that it is Xmas soon - our container gets delivered on Wednesday, so the tree and decorations will be going up to get us into the festive spirit!

We will be spending the day with friends in Singleton, around their new pool (!) so looking forward to that.

Best wishes to all of you xxxxxxxxxxx:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest KP Nuts

G'day Gill, and I totally agree, stress levels are still up, the twins have just broken up from school for another six weeks holiday......Oh what fun, lol..........

You luckly thing, when did you ship your stuff then, for it to be coming on Wednesday?? Our's doesn't get here until the 25th Dec, so no Christmas decorations for us this year, :noxmas: so I'm going to cancel it :yesxmas:, again.

Take care and hope you have a good Christmas.

KP Nuts

Guest jogrant3232
Hi guys, finally back online to say - WE MADE IT, we are here, our first month in Oz has flown by.

Nobody tells you how stressful those first few weeks are - chasing for a rental, looking for cars, furniture etc etc, all with 3 kids in tow - what fun..........:arghh:

Anyway, we are in our house, boys are in school and seem really happy - Danny is already starting to talk like an Aussie!

Just trying to get our heads round the fact that it is Xmas soon - our container gets delivered on Wednesday, so the tree and decorations will be going up to get us into the festive spirit!

We will be spending the day with friends in Singleton, around their new pool (!) so looking forward to that.

Best wishes to all of you xxxxxxxxxxx:emoticon-signxmas:

Friends in Singleton with a pool, what i would do for a friend in Sigleton with a pool ,i just have to make do with the beach, but what a beach, so glad everyone is settling well.

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Sadsmile23!

Glad to hear you've arrived in Oz safe 'n' sound and that you're settling in...!!!

Take care and have a great first Christmas in Australia...!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Archived