Friends wanted in Maroochydore

Guest cmckenna

Guest cmckenna

Hi all,

We are a family of 4 moving somewhere between Maroochydore and Coolum Beach. We are flying out on 27th January. I am 29, my husband is 34 and we currently live in Manchester (although my husband is from Liverpool), Joe is 3 and Emily 9 months. We would love to make new friends who are living or moving to the same area.

Cheryl, Dave, Joe and Emily XXxx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest paulacox

Hi Cheryl

Would love to meet up with you all but we are still in stockport, we are looking at the same areas as you. Where are you in Manchester?

Paula

Guest tillymint

Hi Cheryl,

We're moving to Coolum Beach on 9th March. There's me, hubby Michael both 34 and our 2 daughters Lily 3 and Eva 9 months. We're from Liverpool too. It's nice to know there's people in similar situation as us! I'd be really interested to hear how you get on when you go over, have you been before? Good luck with it all, I imagine you're probably a bit stressed out with everything at the moment, I know I am! Hope it all goes well, you'll have to let us know what it's like flying with a 3 yr old and 9 mnth old too, I'm dreading that bit!

Jo x

Guest cmckenna

Hi,

we lived in Sydney for a year in 2000, and travelled up the coast, stopping at Noosa for a few days before going to Airlie Beach. So never been to Coolum Beach, but a friend we made in Sydney now lives there so thats why its our choice of place to live. Have you been there before? Do you have friends or family over in Oz? Oh, and where in Liverpool are you from? Lots of questions i'm sorry but you seem to be in a very similar situation to us.

Archived