Soccer Teams in Melbourne

Dunkos

Hi Guys, im coming over to Melbourne in March (staying with Kate for a month)..

over hear i play for my local club an would be looking to join a outfit over in melbourne?, anyone know any contacts within the clubs?

Cheers

Duncan

Guest ashmalog

i would be interested in under 9's and under 12's boys football - both my boys play for local teams and would dearly miss the game - heard melbourne is the place for soccer. we are looking at settling in Berwick - heard there is football in endeavour hills - anyone else know of any clubs?

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Guys, im coming over to Melbourne in March (staying with Kate for a month)..

over hear i play for my local club an would be looking to join a outfit over in melbourne?, anyone know any contacts within the clubs?

Cheers

Duncan

We can't wait to finally meet up with you!!!:jiggy:

Take a look here for the Football Federation of Victoria Football Federation Victoria if you look on this link it will give you all the clubs in Victoria Football Federation Victoria

Britvics also have their own 5 a side team but if your going to be close to the city it may be too far for you to travel.

Guest The Pom Queen
i would be interested in under 9's and under 12's boys football - both my boys play for local teams and would dearly miss the game - heard melbourne is the place for soccer. we are looking at settling in Berwick - heard there is football in endeavour hills - anyone else know of any clubs?

Try looking at the Casey link on the FFV Site it gives you a list of clubs in the city of Casey, which Berwick and Endeavour Hills falls under. http://www.footballfedvic.com.au/competitions/directory/FFVClubs-CityOfCasey.pdf

Kate:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest The Pom Queen
[quote

Britvics also have their own 5 a side team but if your going to be close to the city it may be too far for you to travel.

You don't miss much do you. :twitcy:

Bordy I am the Britvic Stalker LOL:goofy:

Archived