New to Adelaide - Any British (welsh) people here??

Guest Miss_Holly

Guest Miss_Holly

Hi, my name is Holly, new to Adelaide.. 1 week ago and came from Melbourne where I have been for about 5 years. Orig. from the UK, Wales. Moved with the family, including a twin sister and boyfriend.

Living in the South of Adelaide. Would love to meet some british friends as I hear this is where the expats move to.

Interests are beach, sport, shopping and travel.

Not really sure what to write on here.. feel like a bit of a loner hehe. Just wanting to meet some people around my area with the same interests.

I also model from time to time and really enjoy trying new things.

Send me an email if you are searching for the same.. (friends only please)..

Holly :)

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Holly

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

We have a sister forum called Poms in Adelaide which is quite lively and very friendly:

PomsInAdelaide

I'm NOT trying to push you away to PiA or anything! I just think you might enjoy posting on there as well.

Cheers

Gill

Guest Guest9973
Hi, my name is Holly, new to Adelaide.. 1 week ago and came from Melbourne where I have been for about 5 years. Orig. from the UK, Wales. Moved with the family, including a twin sister and boyfriend.

Living in the South of Adelaide. Would love to meet some british friends as I hear this is where the expats move to.

Interests are beach, sport, shopping and travel.

Not really sure what to write on here.. feel like a bit of a loner hehe. Just wanting to meet some people around my area with the same interests.

I also model from time to time and really enjoy trying new things.

Send me an email if you are searching for the same.. (friends only please)..

Holly :)

Ooooeerr Misssus!!!

They let Welsh people in now???

Bad enough letting us Yorkies in:laughxmas:

See ya in PIA:yesxmas:

• 1 year later...
Guest pommyboy76

Hey Holly,

I am Mark and partner Amy, originally from Worcester, been here about 8 years....we live in Aldinga and would be happy to catch up down the beach if your still looking for pommy mates..

Guest pommyboy76
Hi Holly

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

We have a sister forum called Poms in Adelaide which is quite lively and very friendly:

PomsInAdelaide

I'm NOT trying to push you away to PiA or anything! I just think you might enjoy posting on there as well.

Cheers

Gill

Mark and Amy, living in aldinga, originally from worcester, happy to catch up on beach or something similar, we are fairly active and love to socialize..

• 1 year later...

Archived