police checks- help!

Guest nfowley

Guest nfowley

What is the best way to get police check? I heard you can do it online, how do you do this? Is it different depending on where you are? Sorry this has probably been answered somewhere else!

im under Derbyshire police so might be slightly different

you can download the forms from your police force web site if you cant find were you download from search immigration australia in there search engine make sure you get the certificate one as this is what you need (£35) each person over 16 then you fill the forms in post them and it takes 10 days

you need a passport photo for every person and it to be sign by a professional person thats not related

hope this helps

Guest nfowley
im under Derbyshire police so might be slightly different

you can download the forms from your police force web site if you cant find were you download from search immigration australia in there search engine make sure you get the certificate one as this is what you need (£35) each person over 16 then you fill the forms in post them and it takes 10 days

you need a passport photo for every person and it to be sign by a professional person thats not related

hope this helps

Thanks for the info, I will check out our local police website. Oh I just wish we were in Oz...this process feels like it's taking forever!!!

Guest tomatohead

hi ;

you just need to go to your local copshop with photo id and something with your name and address on pay them 10 pounds and wait 40 days

andy

Guest nfowley
hi ;

you just need to go to your local copshop with photo id and something with your name and address on pay them 10 pounds and wait 40 days

andy

Hi

Just wondered when it was you got yours done? Was is recently as I'm getting mixed views on where we get police check done! Some people saying acpo is now the way (costing £35) and others saying local police station (costing £10) I called local police station and he directed me to form on website..£10 etc, however just worried that maybe this is now not accepted?

Nicola

Guest aussieranger

Hi there,

yes mine cost £35 and took just over a week, there is a specific office in fareham that just deals with immigration police checks not employment checks! The easiest thing is to call them there number is 0845 60 13 999, you will be given a few options dont worry just stay on the line and you will get to an advisor.

Aussieranger.

Archived