Pants pants pants & yet more Pants!

Guest James.S

Guest James.S

We have just lost our 4th buyer on our house drop out! That's 4 in six months... fanbloodytastic!!!

It wouldn't be such a problem other than we leave the Uk in 5 day's! :shocked:

My head hurts.... why oh why did the muppet chancellor not suspend stamp duty instead of messing about with VAT....! it could have made such a difference to so many people...

Wingy ramble moan over...

Onwards and upwards! :eek:

James...

Guest WARDStoOZ

My goodness James... I'm so sorry to hear that... so many people are stuggling for any luck with the houses at the moment...! It's awful!

Hope you stay positive and hear of more offers soon...!

Dan :smile:

Guest James.S
My goodness James... I'm so sorry to hear that... so many people are stuggling for any luck with the houses at the moment...! It's awful!

Hope you stay positive and hear of more offers soon...!

Dan :smile:

Cheers Dan, kinds words as ever....

My theory is that positive thinking mixed with a good dose of optimism will create whatever you want from life.... regardless of time, money and planning.... Mmmmm it's good to dream heh!

James...

Guest juliemtaylor

So sorry for your frustrations, will be joining the property lottery when our house is put up for sale in spring... Lots of luck.

Julie x

Guest HappyBunny

Hi James, so sorry t hear your news I really feel for you. UK property laws are worse than useless to allow a sale to progress so far without a binding contract. Still I'm glad to see you are still 'balanced' and with your positive attitude I am sure everything will work out for you.

I've clicked your chick for the fantastic title to your thread, thought you might have been sorting out your smalls drawer, lol !!!

Guest The Pom Queen

James

I am sorry to hear your news and like you say so soon before you leave. These things are sent to try us, keep your chin up, take a deep breathe and get packing your going to be here in 5 days!!!!!

Guest James.S

Thanks for all your lovely replies, although for whatever reason we don't seem to be having a very easy time of it just now, i do feel like it will all be just fine, don't know why, probably just the thought of all the new possibilities and adventures that will unfold in Oz... i sooooo can't wait to get there..... blow the flippin house!!

James...

Guest HappyBunny
Thanks for all your lovely replies, although for whatever reason we don't seem to be having a very easy time of it just now, i do feel like it will all be just fine, don't know why, probably just the thought of all the new possibilities and adventures that will unfold in Oz... i sooooo can't wait to get there..... blow the flippin house!!

James...

I think I sense a little bit of negativity in your post which is understandable. Some people are lucky and everything goes right, they fall on their feet and don't have to struggle with anything. Some people have a hard time, it's not fair but as we all know thats life.

If you end up renting your place out you will be joining an ever growing club, us included. Okay, so it's not what most of us would want in an ideal world, but things have got a funny way of working out for the best (Gordon will scrap stamp duty, the market will pick up overnight, we'll all sell our houses for a whacking great profit and buy a mansion in oz, well we can hope can't we?). Don't ever fall into the trap when you are feeling down of thinking it's too much stress and hassle and oz isn't meant to be. Stick to your guns and stay focused, not long to go before you are on that plane.

We will be looking out for your first post from down under and I can guarantee you'll be sending it with a big smile on your face!!

Guest sunseekers

James

That is so S*** ! Cant believe your calm post. Id be , well, i would not like to say how i'd be. Why does it always seem to be the nicest people who get the hardest time ? Buy yorself a budda ! i rub mine (ooh err ) every day and touch wood have pretty good luck. Hope things go your way from this point on x x x

Guest James.S
James

That is so S*** ! Cant believe your calm post. Id be , well, i would not like to say how i'd be. Why does it always seem to be the nicest people who get the hardest time ? Buy yorself a budda ! i rub mine (ooh err ) every day and touch wood have pretty good luck. Hope things go your way from this point on x x x

LOL... The head of my budda is looking very shiny! how did you guess?

I have been pretty frustrated at times but I always try to find the positive... my inspriation being like attracts like, so keeping up and focusing on the good aspects will bring more of the same!...

Mmm sounds good that, maybe all the pants buyers are attracting yet more pants buyers?? who knows...!

James...

:biggrin:

Guest sunseekers

James

you have a great attitude to life and im sure it brings your lovely calm with it, i can feel it from here. Sounds silly but in life i always visualise the things i want like i already have them, feel it live it smell it etc etc, My hubby laughs but i do always seem to get what i want despite sometimes rediculouse odds . sending you lots of luck ...

ps rub his belly not his head !! lol x

Guest James.S
James

you have a great attitude to life and im sure it brings your lovely calm with it, i can feel it from here. Sounds silly but in life i always visualise the things i want like i already have them, feel it live it smell it etc etc, My hubby laughs but i do always seem to get what i want despite sometimes rediculouse odds . sending you lots of luck ...

ps rub his belly not his head !! lol x

Have you ever looked into quantum physics? It's very interesting when you look very closely into the structure of everything around us that 98% void, this is due to the fact that atoms, (the building block of everything) are 98% nothing... but how is it that everything exists and is created? Well the quantum answer is that this void or ether as it is also known is basically thought and emotion... therefore we are far more emotionial beings than most of us realise within an emotionaly structured universe...

So bringing it back to what you have said, the more positve emotion you emit will create more of the same, it is impossible for + to create a -, so by thinking feeling positive happy thoughts, live it smell and totaly absorb yourself in the positive happy feelings you will walk a happy fullfilled positive existince... it's sounds waffly but i think it's true... most of the most succsessfull people in the world would not have been able to predict their succsess and fullfilllment, they could only have told you at any point that they were happy and fullfilled in what they doing...

Sorry i think i've gone off in to one, i think i am just trying to say that positive brings positive, and it takes more muscles to frown and look sad than it does to smile!!

All the best...

James....

:smile:

Guest sunseekers
Have you ever looked into quantum physics? It's very interesting when you look very closely into the structure of everything around us that 98% void, this is due to the fact that atoms, (the building block of everything) are 98% nothing... but how is it that everything exists and is created? Well the quantum answer is that this void or ether as it is also known is basically thought and emotion... therefore we are far more emotionial beings than most of us realise within an emotionaly structured universe...

So bringing it back to what you have said, the more positve emotion you emit will create more of the same, it is impossible for + to create a -, so by thinking feeling positive happy thoughts, live it smell and totaly absorb yourself in the positive happy feelings you will walk a happy fullfilled positive existince... it's sounds waffly but i think it's true... most of the most succsessfull people in the world would not have been able to predict their succsess and fullfilllment, they could only have told you at any point that they were happy and fullfilled in what they doing...

Sorry i think i've gone off in to one, i think i am just trying to say that positive brings positive, and it takes more muscles to frown and look sad than it does to smile!!

All the best...

James....

:smile:

James

Your right on my wave length, and thats really saying somet ! I know nothing about Quantum physics but i found your post fasinating, in fact iv read it about 6 times now. Today im off to Waterstones to buy me a Quantum Physics book, sounds right up my street.

It's not waffle, it's true. I watch negative people all the time, moaning about being so unlucky, i just feel it's a self fulfilling prophecy most of the time, they lose £10 and i find £20 if you like. Iv also found when things dont go my way, i look back and realise there was a reason for it and had i got what i wanted at that particular time my life would have gone down the wrong track. for example i cried for weeks every time the RAF rejected me, so glad i never got in now cos i would have missed my true vocation. Now im waffling on....

Take care x

Guest James.S
James

Your right on my wave length, and thats really saying somet ! I know nothing about Quantum physics but i found your post fasinating, in fact iv read it about 6 times now. Today im off to Waterstones to buy me a Quantum Physics book, sounds right up my street.

It's not waffle, it's true. I watch negative people all the time, moaning about being so unlucky, i just feel it's a self fulfilling prophecy most of the time, they lose £10 and i find £20 if you like. Iv also found when things dont go my way, i look back and realise there was a reason for it and had i got what i wanted at that particular time my life would have gone down the wrong track. for example i cried for weeks every time the RAF rejected me, so glad i never got in now cos i would have missed my true vocation. Now im waffling on....

Take care x

So did you get a book? if so what did you get, if you want i can recommend some great reading, websites, dvd's etc etc.... there's loads of positive stuff out there!

A thought for you though, probably something you already are aware but i love this type of waffle so here goes...

We live in a universe that's expanding, it always has and always will, however, it has recently been proven that the shape of the universe is not an even bubble slowly growing like you would expect given that everything it is suggested has come from one point of origin as the bing bang theory explains.. the shape of the universe is more like a saddle, therefore although it is expanding it does not do so evenly.

Within this fantastic universe there are these odd people on an odd blue / green planet called earth who are also expanding, our expansion is not predictably even, we take over some countries but not others, some grow taller some grow fatter etc etc.. we also expand menatly, emotionaly, spiritualy and conciously... look at the history books and see how our human race as progressed, there are very very few areas that we have not developed our understanding of, conquered, or surpassed... we are intrinsicly linked to everything as we are all made up from the ame matter that came from the same point of origin, on a atomic level nothing is joined and nothing touches, it just is..

However, the crux of this expansion and the direction it takes is relative to the observer, one persons expansion can be anothers contraction, cause and effect... one can expand their lifes path into a direction of thier choosing as thoughts become feelings, feelings become emotions, emotions become habbits, and habbits become our daily lives, we can therefore hone our future expansion into whatever we wish by feeling the feeling... i guess feel happy, fullfilled and positive and sit back to enjoy an amazingly wonderful experiance! wherever your path leads it will be brilliant as long as we all stay happy!!

James...

Guest sunseekers
So did you get a book? if so what did you get, if you want i can recommend some great reading, websites, dvd's etc etc.... there's loads of positive stuff out there!

A thought for you though, probably something you already are aware but i love this type of waffle so here goes...

We live in a universe that's expanding, it always has and always will, however, it has recently been proven that the shape of the universe is not an even bubble slowly growing like you would expect given that everything it is suggested has come from one point of origin as the bing bang theory explains.. the shape of the universe is more like a saddle, therefore although it is expanding it does not do so evenly.

Within this fantastic universe there are these odd people on an odd blue / green planet called earth who are also expanding, our expansion is not predictably even, we take over some countries but not others, some grow taller some grow fatter etc etc.. we also expand menatly, emotionaly, spiritualy and conciously... look at the history books and see how our human race as progressed, there are very very few areas that we have not developed our understanding of, conquered, or surpassed... we are intrinsicly linked to everything as we are all made up from the ame matter that came from the same point of origin, on a atomic level nothing is joined and nothing touches, it just is..

However, the crux of this expansion and the direction it takes is relative to the observer, one persons expansion can be anothers contraction, cause and effect... one can expand their lifes path into a direction of thier choosing as thoughts become feelings, feelings become emotions, emotions become habbits, and habbits become our daily lives, we can therefore hone our future expansion into whatever we wish by feeling the feeling... i guess feel happy, fullfilled and positive and sit back to enjoy an amazingly wonderful experiance! wherever your path leads it will be brilliant as long as we all stay happy!!

James...

Hi James

I went to WhSmiths yesterday ( my closest book shop )and was appauled to find they dont even have a Science section, the girl looked at me baffled when i asked why !

Today I was going to go into town to waterstones instead im sure they will have something but its even better if you can point me in the right direction.

Where did you learn all this stuff its fascinating. Its almost like someone giving my thoughts and feelings a scientific tick.

I'll hold of shopping till you have replied. Id love some reccomendations.

Ps i wonder how many people reading this thread will think we are weirdo's ? lol

Colette x

Guest James.S
Hi James

I went to WhSmiths yesterday ( my closest book shop )and was appauled to find they dont even have a Science section, the girl looked at me baffled when i asked why !

Today I was going to go into town to waterstones instead im sure they will have something but its even better if you can point me in the right direction.

Where did you learn all this stuff its fascinating. Its almost like someone giving my thoughts and feelings a scientific tick.

I'll hold of shopping till you have replied. Id love some reccomendations.

Ps i wonder how many people reading this thread will think we are weirdo's ? lol

Colette x

They can think what the hell they like!

I have always asked those kind of big what, why, how kind of questions.. I stumbled onto this a while ago, it's actualy been going on since the 2nd world war (or just before) a scientist call 'Plank' proved the quantum ether existed, the void within which the structure of an atom supports itself, (that is another whole head twisting subject... an atom has 4 parts, 1, the electron, the particle that flies around the outer limits of the atom, it is - charged, in the nucleus there is 2 the proton, + charged and 3 the neutron, a particle of no charge, the ether (the void) is the 4th part, this though has no mass and no charge, it is not however a vacuum.. and yet the + and - charged particles do not attract each other? it all exists in a complete balance without any matter! very very very cleaver... Albert Einstein spent the 2nd half of his life trying to work out how this happens but never could!!) anyway the way i stumbled onto this was an interest that led me after quite a winding path to a film and book called 'the secret' in this you are told and given examples of how you can ultimately create the future you want. The ironic downside is that it keeps the 'how' a sectret!

Then there is a DVD call 'what the bleep do we know' this is very interesting as it is a spin off from 'the secret' you are given a lot of examples and illustration from leading scientists about quantum and the questions surrounding it..

Following on from that there is a 6 DVD box set called 'what the bleep down the rabbit hole' this goes into much more detail about quantum, none of them however explain solutions as to what can be done with the possibilities around the potential of the structure of the universe, emotions, feelings etc... (is this making sense?)

Anyway.. i then moved on to a couple called 'Ester & Jerry Hicks' they were the secret behind the secret, 'Ester' is a medium type who explains the process of expansion through an interpretation of messages given to her from what she calls source energy, this being a collective concious type thing... You can take or leave what she says or how she tells you she is coming by the information, once you have got a grasp of if from a quantum level you see that what she is saying does actualy make sense.

There are then a whole host of other people interpreting this quantum stuff in different dressed up ways, but ultimately for me it is all the same and very very simple, we feel therefore we are, therefore we create...

Maybe start with either 'the sectret' and / or the 'what the bleep do we know' DVD's, they are good because you can pause and rewind to get your head around some of it, esecialy when they talk about the concept of time being non linear and the fact that all of Newton's law's don't apply in the quantum world!

Does any of my waffle make sense? I hope so....

Have fun... it's one of those life changeing paths the road of quantum that once you understand the way things really work you can't go back to the way you viewed things and people before.... i think everyone should get their heads around it, the world would be much more positive if they did...

If you like there are some fantastic positive creation type things you can do that really change the way you look at things...

Anyway enough for know me thinks or your head might fall off!

Thanks for letting me offload!!

James...

:biggrinxmas:

Guest sunseekers

James

god sorry about the huge delay..my pc went up the spout, good as new £99 later !!!! ouch

Anyway, Thanks so much for all that info, going to look into it all. I Know what you mean though, once enlightened there is no going back for sure..mines more endless questions at the moment though, here is hopeing for some answers. just one last thing what are " these fantastic positive creation type things you can do that really change the way you look at things... " They sound great too..

Once iv got my head round it all i'll pm you - who knows we might both be in Oz by then, Where abouts are you going ? we are going to Sunshine Coast with two little boys in toe hope to go This January.

Colette x

Guest James.S
James

god sorry about the huge delay..my pc went up the spout, good as new £99 later !!!! ouch

Anyway, Thanks so much for all that info, going to look into it all. I Know what you mean though, once enlightened there is no going back for sure..mines more endless questions at the moment though, here is hopeing for some answers. just one last thing what are " these fantastic positive creation type things you can do that really change the way you look at things... " They sound great too..

Once iv got my head round it all i'll pm you - who knows we might both be in Oz by then, Where abouts are you going ? we are going to Sunshine Coast with two little boys in toe hope to go This January.

Colette x

Hi Colette,

We are now in Cape Town, we are here until the 29th then flying to Sydney, we are planning to drive from there up to Brisbane, we think we will setle in Coff's Harbor or Byron Bay, not sure yet until we check it out... How old are your boy's? I have a sixe year old...

Ok, so try this positive creation type thing... Going back to what i mentioned before about like attracting like, this helps get into the correct feeling of having money, when you feel the feeling of having money as opposed to feeling the lack of not having money, money will flow to you, something most of us really really want!!!

So get hold of a good chunk of cash, the amount doesn't matter, but just enough so that you could go and buy something substantial with it... i did it with £500 cash.. Anyway, put the cash in your pocket, and go shopping.... go to all of the shops you would usually go to, go to the shops you wouldn't as you don't normally have the money too, and look at everything you want and could buy wit the cash in your pocket and visualise owning the item, really having it, but don't buy it... you do this again and again, experiance the feeling of spending the money and owning the object but without actually buying it.. the reason you have the cash in your pocket to do it with allows you to distance yourself from the lack aspect of window shopping... because if you really wanted to you could take the wedge out and buy it, but you are choosing nit too, as opposed to not being able too.... so you have not spent the £500 or whatever, but instead you have spent 10 or 20 times more! and really enjoyed it... you have experianced the feeling of wealth without any of the lack aspect that normally holds us back from truly creating our desired reality!

Do you get it? does that make sense?? It all goes back to the aspect of creating one's own existance via feeling what you want to feel and manifest your desires... it is all about manipulating the quantum ether...

Try it, it is reall fun!

Let me know if you do, let me know what happens..!.. There are more like these....

Have you got any of the DVD's yet??

Speak soon.. I will PM you if you haven't done me already..

James..

Guest James.S
..... blow the flippin house!!

James...

Now there's a thought, wheres the insurance policy!!! :realmadxmas:

Ours has been up for sale for 6 months....6 viewers.....3 say they want it but the same three aint sold theirs!!! We go on New Years Eve!

argghghgh - feel for you!!

Cheers...

We had a result at the 11th hour though would you believe it!

The shippers were just finishing and we were due to leave within hours for the airport when one of the guys who wanted to rent offered to buy at the asking price! He wants to rent it out until he has sorted his finance but we have agreed the price!!! how about that for luck!!

Had thought of burning it down for the insurance though... as well as taking it down brick by brick and shipping it to Oz!

James...

Guest SCJ6162

Hi all

We are similarly afflicted. Had our house on sale near Edinburgh for last 5 months - 0 viewers or interest! I leave in 9 days. We've decided to tough out the slump by not selling at a knock down rate for some sharp investor to come in and take the benefit, so we've decided to rent out. Our first viewer comes on Monday! It means we have to balance off not having our equity available just yet to buy in Sydney, but on the bright side it means we can take our time renting and researching where/what we can buy.

Good luck those in similar situations!

SCJ

Guest James.S
Hi all

We are similarly afflicted. Had our house on sale near Edinburgh for last 5 months - 0 viewers or interest! I leave in 9 days. We've decided to tough out the slump by not selling at a knock down rate for some sharp investor to come in and take the benefit, so we've decided to rent out. Our first viewer comes on Monday! It means we have to balance off not having our equity available just yet to buy in Sydney, but on the bright side it means we can take our time renting and researching where/what we can buy.

Good luck those in similar situations!

SCJ

Hi, good luck to you, it's a complete nightmare isn't it... We have taken out a loan to cover the lack of released equity!... how about you? our savings went onshipping and flights!

James...

Archived