scottish bricklayer needs help aye

Guest haggis1

Guest haggis1

can anyone happy enough 2 tell me if there is work in perth for a 35 yearold superb bricklayer ?[worlds best but 2 humble 2 tell everybody ??] as am coming oor anyway.:notworthy:eternal grattitude to any answers ta very much russell cochrane

Guest haggis1

hey bruce awright m8 its 8am in edinburgh right noo snowing windy an a wee bit sleet a canny wait ti git ti perth end o january nix year wheres the maest money fir brickys m8 an has yir username got anyhing ti dae wi bad driving ?

Guest julie2g1b

hiya there

have just come back from validating visa's in perth hubby is a brickie, spoke to a few of them said enough work around if your a good clean brickie and hard working just to drive around looking for gangs, they will take you on for the day but if no good they will tell you to p***s off............ there is loads of work north of the river but it's a case of going looking for it.........

good luck wish we were still there as hubby frezzing his b******** off lol

julie xx:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest haggis1

hey julie thanks for advice am agetting all warm an optomisticky just thinking about it . could you tell me if u or ur husband thinks anybody would let my friend work on the black as he only has holiday visa at the moment? appreciate any info thanks :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest julie2g1b

sorry cant help your friend out but you will need a blue card before your aloud to work on site for health and safety reasons, all the best

julie :emoticon-signxmas:

me a 35 yearold superb bricklayer ?[worlds best but 2 humble 2 tell everybody ??] as am coming oor anyway.:notworthy:eternal grattitude to any answers ta very much russell cochrane

you must have been doing it since a young age then !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps

thanks for the photo, i'll put it on for you :biglaugh:

yep!!!!!!!!.... a was a silver trowel b4 ma b***s dropped but nae good at anyhing else tho

:biglaugh: good on ya bo**Oc*S, sorry i mean haggis :biglaugh:

i'm also a brickie mate and went to perth last year to look around and find out about the work over there !!!!!!

i was shocked at how much there was, the pay was around the same as here ( before the prices were dropped )if you need to know anything pm me and i'll try to help mate......

Daz

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Haggis

Welcome to Poms in Oz..

The brainy bricklayer on here is the the one headed for Geraldton, in my view. If he plays his cards right and does a bit of propertly development of his own there, I reckon that he will retire rich. The basic price for undeveloped, unserviced land in Perth is too high, making Perth risky and unprofitable. Head for Karratha or Geraldton and the picture will alter, I reckon.

Cheers

Gill

Guest haggis1

hey daz thanks for reply i spoke to a brickie in cranberra and he reckons theres brickies on neaar 600dollars a day any truth in this?:emoticon-signxmas:

Archived