1 in 4 people in queensland dont know

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

the names of their neighbors as said on the radio today.

eddie

the names of their neighbors as said on the radio today.

eddie

I'm surprised to find it as low as 1 in 4. :twitcy:

Also Qld wouldn't be any different to the other states.

cal, i have to ask have you err still got the noisy ones? lol..

LOL, to be honest we haven't heard them for ages , i have a stuffed dog and raincoat ready for Gary to go 'walking', lol, maybe now its gettin warmer ,windows will be open etc etc ,we may 'hear' them again ,either that or they come on here and read my message,lol

Cal x

Guest mollyflanders

our first house the neighbours did not mix with us at all and was very un homely, we now live in a complex and have great neighbours we have barbies, card nights , just pop in for a chat , one is a hairdresser so get our hair done, it has certainly been a good move into complex for us, we also have family nearby, but they have a life and friens, I tried making friends with others from u.k but being an older person who still is very young at heart did not seem to fit in, and one english person I met said is there no one around your age group, now that was definately telling me something , so not met up with her again, i do see her around but she was what i call hurtful.

there is some cheeky buggers out there ,you ignore them and crack on with life ,they are probably just jealous that you are actually getting out there and making friends !! lol

I think a complex is a great starting place for anyone moving here, i would certainly look into one if i did everything all over again.

Cal x

Guest JoanneHattersley

I know my neighbours names - just cant pronounce them as they are from overseas! They are great tho. WHen we were away for a few days we forgot to tell him someone would be visiting to feed the dog etc and he almost called `000` when he saw lights on! Good neighbours!

Archived