Just arrived!

Guest ian 28

Hi all,

I have replied to a couple of posts on here, not many, but just thought I would let people know that I am fresh off of the 0220 arrival into Perth this morning.

Am staying in South Perth for the time being, hoping to find a place up near Leederville or Wembley in the not to distant future.

I will be working for Western Power in Balcatta, probably starting in about 10 days time.

Anyway G'day to everyone here, and good luck to everyone still waiting to make the move.

If there are any meetings in Perth in the next few months, keep us informed if that's ok as it would be nice to put a few faces to those blank avatar's!

Anyway thanks and take care

Ian

Guest angela sykes

hi ian ,

goodluck in your new job, let us know how u go on with western power.leon had medicals last week so we are just waiting to hear anything now.hopefully we will be joining u soon!!

angela

Cheers Angela,

Will let you know how I get on, they have been brilliant so far though, very helpful.

All the best with it and hopefully will see you soon.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,

We arrived in Perth last week & we're staying quite close to Balcatta - just bought a car from Big Rock Toyota.

We're having a great time, hope you do too.

Jules

Hi Ian, Welcome to Perth.

Good to talk to you yesterday and look forward to meeting you in the next week or so.

Regds

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scarletsfan

Well done Ian

Hopefully will not be too far behind you

pre employment medicals passed refrences being taken.

so jealous want to be in the sun lol

good luck let us know how it all going with WP.

Philip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prettyinpink

Hi Ian, welcome to Perth and good luck with the job. Hope you're enjoying it so far. Hopefully once Christmas is over, we can sort some meets out, there seems to be quite a few people coming over in the New Year.

Janette x

Archived