Info on areas in perth....

Guest sarahjustwishing

Guest sarahjustwishing

Hi All,

My hubby is starting work in January in Jandakot, perth. We have been looking at renting in Success, Atwell and surrounding areas, I was wondering if anyone who lives there can offer there opinion on

1) Best schools

2) Areas to live

3) Furniture packs!?!?- Have heard someone mention this and was looking for any info on them,

As we arent bringing any of our furniture we are going to start from scratch, looking for 4 bed with pool. Any advice gratefully received!

Sarah

We live in Leeming which is close to Jandakot, Jandakot itself is a nice area. Have a look at www.aussiemove.com which gives you the suburbs and links to schools. Schools in these areas have a good reputation as far as I know,

There's an Ikea which for furniture needs - I'm not sure what the furniture packs are. Also look on www.realestate.com.au for rentals

Ali

Guest sarahjustwishing
We live in Leeming which is close to Jandakot, Jandakot itself is a nice area. Have a look at www.aussiemove.com which gives you the suburbs and links to schools. Schools in these areas have a good reputation as far as I know,

There's an Ikea which for furniture needs - I'm not sure what the furniture packs are. Also look on www.realestate.com.au for rentals

Ali

Hi Ali,

Thanx for the info I"ll get looking first thing tomorrow!

Sarah

Guest sarahjustwishing
Hi

You can rent furniture from the following people

Perth Furniture Hire & Furniture Rental Perth : Dining Suites, Lounges and Beds

Furniture Rental and Relocation Furniture Hire Australia - Living Edge Furniture Rental

Have not had any dealings with them though so dont know how good the packs are or the cost

Eve

www.emi-great.com

Hi Eve,

Thats great info thanx, I"ll get on to it now.

Thanx

sarah

Archived