Boat Trip

Guest cazbeckham

Guest cazbeckham

This is a post to say a big THANK YOU to Eddie and Tina for taking me and Barry out on their boat today and to also meet their children Chelsea and Ben - two great kids.

We had an absolutely fantastic time and it has certainlly whetted my appetite to get a boat now.

If Pommie Paul reads this, we went past the jetty where Eddie thinks that you fish from and saw a few people fishing from the jetty and wondered Pail whether you was there.

I said to Eddie that we all should meet up one weekend for that BBQ. aybe get Christmas out of the way then we will arrange something.

Eddie/Tina/Chelsea/Ben - Don't forget that you are very welcome to visit us anytime and also like my Daughter (Johatts) if anyone is coming out here to the Buderim Area then please drop us an email (carol@beckhamdigital.co.uk) and we can arrange to have a beer or two with you.

All the best and thanks again for a great day.

Carol & Barry

Guest JoanneHattersley

Hey there mother! Sounds like you had a good day out today! Glad that it went well! Certainly was a good day to be out and about! the weather was beautiful!

Love Me xx

Guest cazbeckham

Hello Dear Daughter

Yes the weather was beautiful and Eddie and Tina and Children are great people to have met.

Tina is the same age as you so I felt I could be her Surrogate Mum hahaha, not sure she would want to adopt me as her Mum though hehehe.

I WANT A BOAT - I WANT A BOAT - Dad is going to wait till we are all completely set up here and all our stuff is here from UK before seriously looking at boats.

Love Mum and looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday

Guest Working to fish
This is a post to say a big THANK YOU to Eddie and Tina for taking me and Barry out on their boat today and to also meet their children Chelsea and Ben - two great kids.

We had an absolutely fantastic time and it has certainlly whetted my appetite to get a boat now.

If Pommie Paul reads this, we went past the jetty where Eddie thinks that you fish from and saw a few people fishing from the jetty and wondered Pail whether you was there.

I said to Eddie that we all should meet up one weekend for that BBQ. aybe get Christmas out of the way then we will arrange something.

Eddie/Tina/Chelsea/Ben - Don't forget that you are very welcome to visit us anytime and also like my Daughter (Johatts) if anyone is coming out here to the Buderim Area then please drop us an email (carol@beckhamdigital.co.uk) and we can arrange to have a beer or two with you.

All the best and thanks again for a great day.

Carol & Barry

Hi Carol & Barry

No worrys and we are glad that you both had a great time ,and hope that it helps to make up your minds about getting a boat or not. Not bad weather to ,the water was ok but can be alot clearer for photos.

Glad you had fun and yes a beer does sound good to us ,will catch up after xmas .

cheers

eddie,tina.

Archived