expat Business network in Perth

ottg

Maybe enquire of the WA Government's Small Business Development Corporation and/or the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA:

Small Business Development Corporation

Chamber of Commerce and Industry Western Australia-CCI Western Australia

Feel able to contact me directly if you think you may need help setting up your business (business structure, etc) and/or ongoing compliance (payroll, quarterly returns, year end accounts, etc).

Best regards.

Hi Alan

Thank you for your reply. The SBDC offers great courses for SME businesses. Here are many business associations also. These are some of the many things you need to engage in as a business person.

However I found to establishing a network, based on trusted partner relationships, takes between 6-18 months. One thing I have reliased is that it works better when working from the known to the unknown, meaning; engage with local expats that already has been through the process and that already know the Australian business networks.

The most effective way is when you buy into an established Australian business as a partner. This is an option that many appears to excercise because of the difficulty to get into the Australian business network. But financially this is not alway possible. From there the question I posed.

I have noted that the Indians and Chinese have a larger business network, but I am still looking for a British one. Please help!

Had a discussion with other business owners and they said that instead of calling for an expat Business network, just form and integrate with an existing business network.

Anyone interrested in a business network. Please PM me!

Archived